New Sabres game thread

The Sabres were badly outplayed in the first period. The played well in the second and seemed tired in the third. It was a good game but unfortunate results.

I can't stand Barry Melrose. After the game I heard him make a comment that the Sabres are scared now. WTF?  :D   I don't think anyone actually thought the Sabres would sweep the one seed. I for one think they will win it when they come back to Buffalo.

689957[/snapback]

I do too... But, you gotta admit... The scare factor is there, especially if they lose game 5 (which isn't too far off reality folks).

Game 1 was a real blessing... Game 2 mirored Game 4, except for the outcome...

These two teams are so evenely matched it isn't funny.

The thing that gets me about the Sens now is the interview last night... They don't seem humble... The players seemed to be ragging on Emery and he seemed to take it step up (what he should do in that situation)... IMO, it seemed unfair... Nobody is taking about what brain farts the players made in some of those loses... I really hope they get cockier...

The best situation would be Buffalo to win in 6 with a cruise in that game... And have the 'Canes sweep NJ tommorrow afternoon... Of course if I could dictate the outcomes... :D:);):doh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic