A Peak In Stupidity

A friend of mine works in construction. His speciality is dry-wall. One day he's at work when the electrician on the work site decides to go take a dump. He finishes his business and notices there is no toilet paper in sight.

He looks around not knowing what he should do, and sees no chance of getting out of this uncomfortable situation.

Luckily, he sees something lying around, that's right the insulation. The guy wiped his ass with some insulation he found lying on the floor. Needless to say his next trip after the bathroom was the emergency room.

I used to work survey along the Mississippi River, cutting brush... What not for baseline, station points and searching for all kinds of nice control points... I worked with a guy from Iowa and he was telling me how one time how a guy took a small switch of poinson ivy (the stick part) and proceeded to clean out his ear... Isn't that what a Q-tip is for, I asked?

What a miserable wretched thing to do... I guess "down on the farm" you use anything... He probably picked his teeth with it before jamming it in his ear too...

:(:(;)

A friend of mine works in construction.  His speciality is dry-wall.  One day he's at work when the electrician on the work site decides to go take a dump.  He finishes his business and notices there is no toilet paper in sight.

He looks around not knowing what he should do, and sees no chance of getting out of this uncomfortable situation. 

Luckily, he sees something lying around, that's right the insulation.  The guy wiped his ass with some insulation he found lying on the floor.  Needless to say his next trip after the bathroom was the emergency room.

685857[/snapback]

With friends like that, I can see why you'd think you're reasonably intelligent.

No, you said...

So you said he's a friend of yours, but you didn't say he was your friend...  :(  :(

But, like I said, you're still a friggin' Einstein compared to him.

685890[/snapback]

Hey Quasimodo, read again.

A friend of mine works in construction. His speciality is dry-wall. One day he's at work when the electrician on the work site decides to go take a dump.

I've never been on a construction site where I didn't have a clean rag stuffed in a back pocket. Before the day is out, you will have needed one for something.

685898[/snapback]

But insulation works so much better :(

I've never been on a construction site where I didn't have a clean rag stuffed in a back pocket. Before the day is out, you will have needed one for something.

685898[/snapback]

If all else fails use your underwear or sock and toss it. Nothing like going to the emerency room with fiberglass stuck in the crap smeared all over your ass....I have small portable thing of baby wipes in my glove box at all times. It has helped in in a couple of emergencies already, and I come out powder fresh.

OK, truth here people.  How many others saw meazza's topic  and figured he got arrested for being a peeping Tom?  I can't be the only one can I?

686513[/snapback]

probably a few people

OK, truth here people.  How many others saw meazza's topic  and figured he got arrested for being a peeping Tom?  I can't be the only one can I?

686513[/snapback]

I'm still waiting to see him on Dateline NBC.