SCORES!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-1 Sens...2 goals coming within what seemed like 10 seconds of each other.

Its going to be a long night for the Sabres, methinks. They definitely caught the Sens off guard with that first goal, now Ottawa is coming out with that killer edge and the Sabres are quickly buckling under the pressure.

Not good.

2-1 Sens...2 goals coming within what seemed like 10 seconds of each other.

Its going to be a long night for the Sabres, methinks.  They definitely caught the Sens off guard with that first goal, now Ottawa is coming out with that killer edge and the Sabres are quickly buckling under the pressure

684873[/snapback]

This is going to be a long night for goalies in general, I think. At this rate, whichever goalie can achieve a greater than .500 save percentage wins... :P

This is going to be a long night for goalies in general, I think.  At this rate, whichever goalie can achieve a greater than .500 save percentage wins...  :P

684874[/snapback]

Problem is, Miller has shown that when he's on an "off" night...whoo boy, does it ever show. Emery on the other hand has proven to be a bit more consistent.

This is going to be a long night for goalies in general, I think.  At this rate, whichever goalie can achieve a greater than .500 save percentage wins...  :P

684874[/snapback]

500 save percentage maybe too much to ask for :lol:

Problem is, Miller has shown that when he's on an "off" night...whoo boy, does it ever show.  Emery on the other hand has proven to be a bit more consistent.

684876[/snapback]

Can't say I agree with that. Emery has the fortune of three top tier NHL defensemen in front of him - which Miller doesn't. Miller is a MUCH better goaltender than Emery.

Can't say I agree with that.  Emery has the fortune of three top tier NHL defensemen in front of him - which Miller doesn't.  Miller is a MUCH better goaltender than Emery.

684912[/snapback]

Yup. Having Redden, Chara as your #1 defensive line can make any goaltender look good. What a job in building a team Ottawa has done. If Hasek was in nets, Ottawa would be unstoppable.

Yup.  Having Redden, Chara as your #1 defensive line can make any goaltender look good.  What a job in building a team Ottawa has done.  If Hasek was in nets, Ottawa would be unstoppable.

684919[/snapback]

Don't forget Phillips and Mezaros. Very good hockey players.

Don't forget Phillips and Mezaros.  Very good hockey players.

684925[/snapback]

I haven't. I just hope that Gainey jumps on either Redden or Chara when they're free agents. Ottawa can't keep these huge salaries forever.

Dang, some of these goals are so friggin quick that I don't know what the hell happened until the replay......I need to call and B word to my cable company to pick up OLN-HD!!

That Connolly goal looked like it defied physics until I saw it go off the keepers skate :P