Serious question ...

DC Tom

I only just this morning saw a recent video of Kerry. What the hell did the man do that he's now orange? He looks like he OD'd on carrot juice.

I'm not posting this to solicit more "Syracuse Orangemen" comments, it's an honest question. Seriously...what happened?

I only just this morning saw a recent video of Kerry.  What the hell did the man do that he's now orange?  He looks like he OD'd on carrot juice.

I'm not posting this to solicit more "Syracuse Orangemen" comments, it's an honest question.  Seriously...what happened?

51321[/snapback]

It looks to me like he used one of those tanning solutions to give himself some color and it didn't go well. Alot of women in Alaska do it (for obvious reasons) and it looks OK unless you OVER DO it - then you glow orange.

It doesn't surprise me that someone who is probably sleeping less than 4 hours a day would try and enhance their appearance. Image is pretty important to the "hotpockets" crowd.

Imagine how HE feels about it.  He must be looking in the mirror and saying "what was I thinking."  If he was smart he would mention it tonight in some sort of a joke.  I think that would to alot to lighten up (no pun intended) he image.

51397[/snapback]

It would definitely be smart on his part...defuse any cracks the Republicans might come up with, relax him and the crowd, and portray him as more of a "normal" guy (in as much as anyone with an orange face is "normal" :D) to the audience. Kind of like what Bush did in the convention with his tendency to malaprops.

Of course, he probably won't. His campaign hasn't done anything that smart in months. :huh:

I'd have loved to see his campaign manager's reaction when he first saw him, too. :lol::lol::doh:

I only just this morning saw a recent video of Kerry.  What the hell did the man do that he's now orange?  He looks like he OD'd on carrot juice.

I'm not posting this to solicit more "Syracuse Orangemen" comments, it's an honest question.  Seriously...what happened?

51321[/snapback]

I'm flipping my position after studying the subject again. Mr. Kerry is obviously paying yet another tribute to Vietnam while silently "sounding off" against the screwed up U.S. Intelligence community.

Hence, "Agent Orange."

"Good morning John, how are.............WTF!!!!"  World's best spit take.

51411[/snapback]

Again, not a slam against Kerry...but I'd have paid big money to see that.

I'm trying to imagine if Bush had done the same thing, his campaign manager's reaction. Probably something like "George...what'd you do this time?"

Again, not a slam against Kerry...but I'd have paid big money to see that.

I'm trying to imagine if Bush had done the same thing, his campaign manager's reaction.  Probably something like "George...what'd you do this time?"

51468[/snapback]

Yes not a slam at all. Any advantage you can get you take. But man this is "I Love Lucy" on so many levels.

His campaign has done the smartest thing imaginable. Sticking to Bush's record.

51489[/snapback]

By design or by default?

It'd be pretty tough for Kerry to focus on his own record...given it's a very bad record on which to focus.

It'll be funny when that stuff starts dripping down his face tonight. Hot lights and all. :huh:

51496[/snapback]

Mock is that you. What you think Fabio and Kerry will meet up before the debate and something will be dripping from Kerry. That's gross, this is a public forum, kids could be here, how dare you.

Mock is that you.  What you think Fabio and Kerry will meet up before the debate and something will be dripping from Kerry.  That's gross, this is a public forum, kids could be here, how dare you.

51544[/snapback]

Mock=Eryn? :lol:

Let me PM Aussie. :huh:

It'll be funny when that stuff starts dripping down his face tonight. Hot lights and all. :)

51496[/snapback]

They've got these new spray-on tans now, but the work pretty good from what I've heard. If he's orange, maybe he used that stuff that's been around for years- Q.T. (Quick Tan). That stuff always makes you kind of orange. But it doesn't drip off. Actually, I heard the Bush people wanted the room temperature during the debate set at 70 degrees, but the Kerry people wanted it set lower because Kerry apparently sweats a lot.

Mock is that you. What you think Fabio and Kerry will meet up before the debate and something will be dripping from Kerry. That's gross, this is a public forum, kids could be here, how dare you.

Mock=Eryn?  ;)

Let me PM Aussie. :devil:

51558[/snapback]

You guy's are sick, no, asssholes. Yup! :D

It couldn't be that the color on your TV needs adjusting could it.

Someone needs a life methinks.

52845[/snapback]

Yeah, that's got to be it. Every single other person on this planet looks normal. John Kerry looks like the his head is made of mandarin. Must be the TV.

Yeah, that's got to be it.  Every single other person on this planet looks normal.  John Kerry looks like the his head is made of mandarin.  Must be the TV.

52851[/snapback]

Yes...it hasn't been all over the media. The only person mentioning it was Darin. And it's most obvious his TV is messed up. What the hell kind of reception are you getting up there living in igloos?