Thanks for the draft day fun

The board was as I've seen it before on draft day, fugged up good :P

There were lots of laughs to be read if you could keep up with it. But I personaly want to thank two posters for making me laugh out loud several times for different reasons.

Joe Six Pack,

you appear to have really taken the draft badly. I really got a laugh out of you because no matter what we did, short of taking Leinart if I recall, was going to be ok with you. You took this draft very personal and I believe you got liqoured up after the fact just because of your dissapointment at who we took, where we took them, that we didn't trade down, we took the wrong guys, they're camp fodder etc. That's true emotion. I hope you didn't break anything later in either day.

What made me laugh was your genuine dissapointment though and the way you expressed it every chance you could.

I felt so bad sometimes, I laughed :lol: Thanks!

Fan in San Diego,

you are one crazy mother fugger.

Who's on a personal vendetta now. I love that! :P I didn't see exactly where you snapped but I remember you saying that someone had made it personal. And because of that you have basically declared war. Very nice.

But what made yours a story was that you basically threatened to break every limb in everyones body. I dig that ;) I've felt that way myself on this board at times. So I really dig that :lol:

While I may have said some things in a roundabout way, I don't think I ever said I was going to smash every bone in someone's body or whatever it was you said when you snapped.

Sadly now though, I'm wondering if the Feds have you in custody for these threads? Still funny though :angry:

I just love a melt down when it's not me :blush:

Sincere thanks go out to you and if you need commisary money, I will pitch in a few bucks.

OK? ;)

We are Bills fans and have every right to be passionate about our opinions!!

Go Bills!! 8-8 :D

I'll hitch-hike on this post. I love the draft and everything about it. It's about absorbing and weighing data, it's an intoxication of hope, it's about unexpected presents, it's about disagreement and counterpoint. It's about mental exercise. Thanks for all of you who added to the draft day fun, and I look forward to the redemption that training camp and Sunday afternoons should give us thirsty Bills fans!

The board was as I've seen it before on draft day, fugged up good  ;)

There were lots of laughs to be read if you could keep up with it. But I personaly want to thank two posters for making me laugh out loud several times for different reasons.

Joe Six Pack,

you appear to have really taken the draft badly. I really got a laugh out of you because no matter what we did, short of taking Leinart if I recall, was going to be ok with you. You took this draft very personal and I believe you got liqoured up after the fact just because of your dissapointment at who we took, where we took them, that we didn't trade down, we took the wrong guys, they're camp fodder etc. That's true emotion. I hope you didn't break anything later in either day.

What made me laugh was your genuine dissapointment though and the way you expressed it every chance you could.

I felt so bad sometimes, I laughed  :lol:  Thanks!

Fan in San Diego,

Who's on a personal vendetta now. I love that!  ;)  I didn't see exactly where you snapped but I remember you saying that someone had made it personal. And because of that you have basically declared war. Very nice.

But what made yours a story was that you basically threatened to break every limb in everyones body. I dig that  :D  I've felt that way myself on this board at times. So I really dig that  :P

While I may have said some things in a roundabout way, I don't think I ever said I was going to smash every bone in someone's body or whatever it was you said when you snapped.

Sadly now though, I'm wondering if the Feds have you in custody for these threads? Still funny though  :lol: 

I just love a melt down when it's not me  :lol:

Sincere thanks go out to you and if you need commisary money, I will pitch in a few bucks.

OK?  :D

Go Bills!! 8-8  :P

684089[/snapback]

Maybe your personal crusade against these 2 would better be handled by a PM. Not a public forum type post! :lol:

Maybe your personal crusade against these 2 would better be handled by a PM. Not a public forum type post! :lol:

684405[/snapback]

I don't think you get it. It's not a crusade. It is a note of thanks. I don't know how you get a crusade out of it but whatever. I laughed hard at some of the posts. And I appreciate laughter. You don't :lol:

Some peoples sense of humor is entirely different than others so to each their own. I'm sure Fan in SD has chilled out a little by now and can reflect back and laugh.

I would also like to thank the Nancy's.

I'm sure they had a very busy weekend keeping threads merged, pinned etc.

Their work is not always appreciated! :lol::lol:

I don't think you get it. It's not a crusade. It is a note of thanks. I don't know how you get a crusade out of it but whatever. I laughed hard at some of the posts. And I appreciate laughter. You don't  :lol:

Some peoples sense of humor is entirely different than others so to each their own. I'm sure Fan in SD has chilled out a little by now and can reflect back and laugh.

I would also like to thank the Nancy's.

I'm sure they had a very busy weekend keeping threads merged, pinned etc.

Their work is not always appreciated!  :lol:  :lol:

684418[/snapback]

:lol:

684405[/snapback]

I agree with beerme. it was funny watching fan in san diego go completely b.harami on the board. i also enjoyed prodding him even further.

I agree with beerme. it was funny watching fan in san diego go completely b.harami on the board. i also enjoyed prodding him even further.

684453[/snapback]

Yeah...me too. Though I probably shouldn't have.

Simple guilty pleasure.

Where'd you get the old Irv Wienstein picture?

The board was as I've seen it before on draft day, fugged up good  ;)

Joe Six Pack,

I felt so bad sometimes, I laughed  :lol:  Thanks!

Fan in San Diego,

Who's on a personal vendetta now. I love that!  :P  I didn't see exactly where you snapped but I remember you saying that someone had made it personal. And because of that you have basically declared war. Very nice.

But what made yours a story was that you basically threatened to break every limb in everyones body. I dig that  ;)  I've felt that way myself on this board at times. So I really dig that  :lol:

Sadly now though, I'm wondering if the Feds have you in custody for these threads? Still funny though  :lol: 

I just love a melt down when it's not me  :lol:

OK?  :D

Go Bills!! 8-8  :P

684089[/snapback]

Where'd you get the old Irv Wienstein picture?

684457[/snapback]

I have a closet full of them from back in the day. If you wan't I can send you an autographed 8x10

I really don't know where I got it though, try google maybe?

Smilies...too...many...smilies...in...this...thread...

684480[/snapback]

Yes Yes. I will not do that again.

I agree

684453[/snapback]

Funny you should mention b.harami 'cause that's who I thought of when I witnessed his meltdown. To me it wasn't entertaining though - not like b.harami's was. :P

Funny you should mention b.harami 'cause that's who I thought of when I witnessed his meltdown. To me it wasn't entertaining though - not like b.harami's was.  :P

684888[/snapback]

b.harami's was more gradual.....Fan in SD just went OFF.....harami was like going off in slow motion so you could enjoy every little moment of it, lol. That's terrible to say, I know, but come on.....it's a message board :lol:

There have been a LOT of times when I've laughed my arse off at something someone has said on here.....but I think the b.harami meltdown may be the hardest I've ever laughed over the longest period of time since joining TBD :(

b.harami's was more gradual.....Fan in SD just went OFF.....harami was like going off in slow motion so you could enjoy every little moment of it, lol. That's terrible to say, I know, but come on.....it's a message board  :P

There have been a LOT of times when I've laughed my arse off at something someone has said on here.....but I think the b.harami meltdown may be the hardest I've ever laughed over the longest period of time since joining TBD :lol:

684897[/snapback]

I agree, harami's meltdown was just gradual, page by page, drink by drink. Both of them were funny to watch. ::sigh::. :(

I agree, harami's meltdown was just gradual, page by page, drink by drink. Both of them were funny to watch. ::sigh::. :lol:

684931[/snapback]

Yep, and even though they're great to read back later on, there's nothing like being there as it's happening :P