Tell your Cable Provider you want the NFL Network

I pulled this off another fan site earlier today. Not sure if it has been posted before. If you are with Time Warner or Adelphia you can link to the site below and enter your pertinent information and it will send a letter to your local cable provider. The NFL Network is broadcasting a few games this year, and unless you have the Dish provider, you might not be able to get these games.

NFL Network Link

Below is a sample letter that was generated for me:

Time Warner

71 Mount Hope Ave

Rochester, NY 14620-1014

5/4/2006

SUBJECT: Please add NFL NETWORK!

Dear General Manager,

I am writing to request that you add NFL NETWORK to your channel lineup.

As you are aware by now, NFL NETWORK has greatly enhanced its programming lineup to include over 90 NFL games, including regular season, preseason and NFL Europe and also will be replaying NFL games from the previous weekend. This is the first time NFL games will be available outside their live airing! This, and all the live press conferences, a daily news and information show, plus all the exclusive inside access, makes this a channel I must have to follow the most popular sport in this country.

Please let me know that I will be seeing NFL NETWORK as part of your channel lineup, or you will leave me no choice but to seek a provider who does offer it.

Sincerely,

I pulled this off another fan site earlier today.  Not sure if it has been posted before.  If you are with Time Warner or Adelphia you can link to the site below and enter your pertinent information and it will send a letter to your local cable provider.

The good news is that Adelphia here in WNY carries the NFL network. :lol: The bad news....Adelphia here in WNY is about to be taken over by Time Warner. :blush::angry:

I have an idea....Why dont you just get DirecTV?

683979[/snapback]

Not really intersted in a cable/dish debat but one channel does not warrent a switch. I have 7 tv's in different rooms so cable works best for me.

The good news is that Adelphia here in WNY carries the NFL network.  :lol:  The bad news....Adelphia here in WNY is about to be taken over by Time Warner. :blush:  :angry:

683967[/snapback]

I wonder what else the change will mean for us all... :lol:

I actually like the Adelphia channel configuration now.

I wonder what else the change will mean for us all... :blush:

I actually like the Adelphia channel configuration now.

684012[/snapback]

Me too now that they're done rebuilding it. I get way more HD channels on Adelphia including NFL HD than Dish or DirecTV offer. Unless they have changed drastically recently.

I am not worried aboout the Time Warner take over. There is no way they take that channel away from us.

Me too now that they're done rebuilding it. I get way more HD channels on Adelphia including NFL HD than Dish or DirecTV offer. Unless they have changed drastically recently.

I am not worried aboout the Time Warner take over. There is no way they take that channel away from us.

684026[/snapback]

You don't know time warner that well do u.

684026[/snapback]

Don't be so sure....it was taken away from me!!!

I hav cox cable and they put it as one of the channels, you just have to pay to get the premium package and it isn't worth another $10 a month.

684002[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat. comcast carries NFL network, but you need to upgrade to digital cable, and its not worth $25 more a month...

They're pretty much related. Here in Youngstown, OH they put everything decent on digital cable to try to entice you to it. But the price is brutal and I refuse to be gouged.

Wow. Evidently not  :angry:

I just always thought Adelphia was the most vile of the ruthless thieving bastard cable companies. I forgot, they're all related though!  :blush:

684051[/snapback]

The good news is that Adelphia here in WNY carries the NFL network.  :lol:  The bad news....Adelphia here in WNY is about to be taken over by Time Warner. :blush:  :angry:

683967[/snapback]

Don't be so sure....it was taken away from me!!!

684043[/snapback]

Lineups vary even with the same carrier (ie Adelphia-Utica does not offer NFLNet-HD just analog and digital versions). Was told by an Adelphia phone rep that if you have NFL network now it would stay.

What do you mean ajzepp? The switch happened in your area and you lost the NFL channel? I didn't think AD->TW switch was made anywhere yet.

What do you mean ajzepp?  The switch happened in your area and you lost the NFL channel?  I didn't think AD->TW switch was made anywhere yet.

684098[/snapback]

My cable company picked up the NFL Network in the Summer of '04....late last year they took it away. I still don't know the whole story, but there was apparently some disagreement between the NFL and Charter cable, and the NFL pulled it. That's Charter's version, anyway. So I went from watching it all the time to not even having the damn thing :blush: