Not-Even-Close to "Official" Sabres Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first sabres game I have watched in about 2 years and WOW. I have been 'following' them here on OT and have read most posts about them and was glad to hear they have done well lately. That said, tonight (at least) the Sabres look like pros and the Flyers literally look like a second rate college team.

Geez, the Sabres look ridiculuously fast and make the Flyers appear to be skating with bricks.

Are they really this good? Or is tonight an anomaly.

This is the first sabres game I have watched in about 2 years and WOW.  I have been 'following' them here on OT and have read most posts about them and was glad to hear they have done well lately.  That said, tonight (at least) the Sabres look like pros and the Flyers literally look like a second rate college team.

Geez, the Sabres look ridiculuously fast and make the Flyers appear to be skating with bricks.

Are they really this good?  Or is tonight an anomaly.

681865[/snapback]

The other two games in Philly we've seen a much different Sabres team. Sluggish, looking a bit lost out there, unsure of themselves. Tonight's version is definitely playing with a lot of fire out there. Instead of merely wanting to win, you get the impression their mindset is "Thats it, it ends tonight".