sweet mother of god...the new superman

or maybe no one is as excited as me...but as a child growing up with the christopher reeves' superman movies, i can't wait for this to be released

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/

681634[/snapback]

Yep, same here....loved the first two Superman flicks (thought 3 and 4 were kinda silly)....can't wait to see the new one!

Cant wait, and you GOT to love Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor...if there was ever such a thing as perfect casting, thats it.

I'm also patiently waiting for X3 to hit the theaters and of course...Spider-Man 3. Once I heard that Venom was in it...thats it, game over man...I knew that I'd be seeing that flick on opening day.

Cant wait, and you GOT to love Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor...if there was ever such a thing as perfect casting, thats it.

I'm also patiently waiting for X3 to hit the theaters and of course...Spider-Man 3.  Once I heard that Venom was in it...thats it, game over man...I knew that I'd be seeing that flick on opening day.

681859[/snapback]

Those are all nice, but the number one movie I can't wait for is:

Batman Begins 2

It's also pretty cool that this isn't a rebirth of the series, but a sort of continuation, ie, Superman returns after a bit of an absence.

I also can't wait to see the Marlon Brando footage and how they incorporate those scenes into a new movie. Definitely stoked about this flick, it;'s been WAY too long coming...

I'm also patiently waiting for X3 to hit the theaters and of course...Spider-Man 3.  Once I heard that Venom was in it...thats it, game over man...I knew that I'd be seeing that flick on opening day.

681859[/snapback]

Spidey 3 should be awesome.....I hate the fact that we have to wait until next Summer :P

What's odd is that Superman returns...but younger, shorter, and with a higher-pitched voice. :P

681940[/snapback]

kind of a weenie even as the man of steel.