I now know why many Americans are p&&ed

Embarassing.

I took the test and got 18 out of 20. Damn immigration question. :P The other question I missed was the largest consumer of oil (I said China). :D

I answered wrong on the %  of immigrants , and wrong on the export I said china

681644[/snapback]

Exactly the 2 I missed as well. I'd still like to see how they calculate the "value of goods and services exported" and see how close the U.S. and China are.

I missed 2.

The oil usage, I thought China now used more then us, and who the !@#$ cares where CSI is based. I tried watching it once, and can honestly say it rivals American Idol for about the worst show on TV.

Embarassing.

I took the test and got 18 out of 20. Damn immigration question.  :D  The other question I missed was the largest consumer of oil (I said China).  :angry:

681619[/snapback]

I missed the CSI Question. I need to read less.

I also missed the immigration question.

What the hell?  That's a !@#$ing geography question?

Our country is so !@#$ed.  :D

681761[/snapback]

They can probably name it and how to get there via "coyote." Then there will be piling on the Island pissing Bill in NYC off... I don't watch series on TV, and didn't take the test... But, I bank it is either NYC of Miami???

Sad... Truly sad.

They can probably name it and how to get there via "coyote."  Then there will be piling on the Island pissing Bill in NYC off... I don't watch series on TV, and didn't take the test... But, I bank it is either NYC of Miami???

Sad... Truly sad.

682002[/snapback]

Las Vegas, apparently.

Like I care. Like that's even relevant. I don't need to know that CSI's set in Vegas to locate Vegas on a map. Conversely, knowing where CSI's set doesn't give me any insight as to where Vegas actually is.

Las Vegas, apparently.

Like I care.  Like that's even relevant.  I don't need to know that CSI's set in Vegas to locate Vegas on a map.  Conversely, knowing where CSI's set doesn't give me any insight as to where Vegas actually is.

682052[/snapback]

Makes sense... Doesn't Las Vegas mean a kind of tree in Spanish?... I forget what kind... And I am too lazy to look it up.

:D:angry:

Ya, I missed the immigrant question too. Got the rest though, being a political science student in college helps things a bit. There was a news article the other day that said something like only 33% of high school students could locate Louisiana on a map......kinda sad when you think about it