how fast is willis mcgahee

I think I saw him do a 4.88 40, but it takes a particular skill to chug bottles, and Willis doesn't quite have the knack. Pitchers, on the other hand...well, let's just say he could potentially challenge our own Mark VI there...

can someone please give me a specific forty time on willis mcgahee after his knee injury and a source!!!! no one really knows and it is bugging the sh-- out of me.  SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

680622[/snapback]

I`d probably guess around a 4.7 forty,maybe on a good day 4.65 by what I`ve seen. :lol:

I don't think NFL players run 40s anymore, after they're drafted and have jobs.  It's not relevant.  Go watch him run wind sprints at St. John Fisher or something.

680633[/snapback]

they most certainly do run them -- if they're auditioning for other teams.

True stats right here and they look great.  I'm so happy we got him!

4.24 in the 40-yard dash … 3.69 in the 20-yard shuttle … 41-inch vertical jump … 10-foot-11 broad jump … 375-pound bench press.

680639[/snapback]

4.24 forty ......I`m not buying that one . :lol:

im one of those who say the 40 doesnt really measure football speed you dont usually run 40 yds with no equipment in a game all im hoping for is with the new Offense they let him pound it and get him back to using that stiff arm somemore

it seemed like he didnt use it enought last season and id like to see some more of it again

With any luck, we have a coaching staff that realizes what kind of talent he has and will not feel the compulsion to try to deflect criticism away from the QB by calling out (unjustifiably) Willis.

If the Bills use Willis as they should, it will only help out the QB (whoever that may be). I also would like to see the line give the guy some room so that first contact is not BEHIND the line of scrimmage as was so often the case last year.