*snickers*

Which is why I would have worked harder on a FA Center.

676566[/snapback]

how do you think Fowler compares to Teague? Did we upgrade or was it more of a lateral move? I'm assuming he's not a world beater, else Cleveland wouldn't have drafted Faine, but I don't know much about Fowler.

You probably saw more games last season than I did, JSP, but don't you think that pressure up the middle was either just as much of a problem or more so than guys beating Gandy?

676548[/snapback]

I know you werent asking me, but I think each weakness on the OL compounded the next weakness. I think our plays tended to develop slowly, Moulds took some plays off, and we had a rookie QB that didnt know what to do w/the ball yet....the light has not gone on for quite a few players yet......its going to take time and patience

how do you think Fowler compares to Teague? Did we upgrade or was it more of a lateral move? I'm assuming he's not a world beater, else Cleveland wouldn't have drafted Faine, but I don't know much about Fowler.

676571[/snapback]

I think the Jets sobered up today in the late first round when ESPN showed Trey Teague as the projected starting center and said "What the !@#$ are we thinking" then turn in the card with Nick Mangold on it.

I know you werent asking me, but I think each weakness on the OL compounded the next weakness. I think our plays tended to develop slowly, Moulds took some plays off, and we had a rookie QB that didnt know what to do w/the ball yet....the light has not gone on for quite a few players yet......its going to take time and patience

676572[/snapback]

Good point....I'm really hoping that JP exhibits some improvement pretty early on this season and can improve his chemistry with evans in addition to developing some with Royal and Everett. I'm just so damn tired of hearing about the O-line.....I wish we could just fix it once and for all, cause this is getting ridiculous.

I think the Jets sobered up today in the late first round when ESPN showed Trey Teague as the projected starting center and said "What the !@#$ are we thinking" then turn in the card with Nick Mangold on it.

676587[/snapback]

LOL, probably so

676571[/snapback]

Upgrade. But possibly not that big of one. But, I'm not a GM.

but I think each weakness on the OL compounded the next weakness

True, but how many times did we see Trey turned around looking mystified as three people were lying on top of his QB? I don't really blame him either, center isn't his natural position.

Gandy/Anderson is likely THE worst left side of ANY OL in the league.

I'm gonna be tickled to see what Ngata does for Bmore and Bunkley does in Philly.

676578[/snapback]

So who would you have picked in the third, oh soothsayer?

Ngata isn't a fit in the Tampa two, so feel free to waste time watching him if you must.

Upgrade. But possibly not that big of one. But, I'm not a GM.

True, but how many times did we see Trey turned around looking mystified as three people were lying on top of his QB? I don't really blame him either, center isn't his natural position.

676598[/snapback]

Well, any degree of upgrade is better than nothing.....I wonder if Dylan McFarland is goign to be of any significance this year. I know I read earlier in the year that McNally had some good things to say about his development. Hell, if we can take an UDFA TE and turn him into a successful right tackle, surely we can turn a late round pick into a left one, right? :lol: