Marv's trade vs. TDs trade

puppet

Marv and Co. are getting ripped for trading back into the first round and picking McCargo. They gave up a 2 and a 3 to get him.

2 years ago TD moved back into the bottom of the first round and gave up a 2nd, a 5th and the next years 1!

You can rip the pick - but it certainly doesn't look like Marv got fleeced to move back into the first round. I've always been a huge fan of Marv's and I'm not going to panic about his draft just because it's not exactly what the experts think should be done. Some may not love the McCargo pick - but it seems that the price to move up wasn't too high.

no its not brilliant. the problem isnt whether or not we got fleeced on that mcgargo deal. its about even moving up in the first place to get him. when he easily would have been there at 42 and wed still have our picks. thats the problem.

no its not brilliant. the problem isnt whether or not we got fleeced on that mcgargo deal. its about even moving up in the first place to get him. when he easily would have been there at 42 and wed still have our picks. thats the problem.

676335[/snapback]

He never would have been there at 42.

My draft guides are better than your draft guides :o

Marv and Co. are getting ripped for trading back into the first round and picking McCargo.  They gave up a 2 and a 3 to get him.

2 years ago TD moved back into the bottom of the first round and gave up a 2nd, a 5th and the next years 1! 

You can rip the pick - but it certainly doesn't look like Marv got fleeced to move back into the first round.  I've always been a huge fan of Marv's and I'm not going to panic about his draft just because it's not exactly what the experts think should be done.  Some may not love the McCargo pick - but it seems that the price to move up wasn't too high.

676306[/snapback]

the second round pick the Bears got was higher then the one the Cowboys got, doesnt equate to a first but they didnt have to drop down as much as the Boys did