Its not the Draft picks

I gotta agree.

Its really really pathetic the way our fellow "fans" treat each other much less the Bills.

I'll reserve my judgement on this draft until the end of this season. I could care less what these so-called experts on TV say about these college players. It's almost embarassing to read the posts by some of the "experts" on this board.

Jeez... get a grip.

Go Bills!

I gotta agree.

Its really really pathetic the way our fellow "fans" treat each other much less the Bills.

I'll reserve my judgement on this draft until the end of this season.  I could care less what these so-called experts on TV say about these college players.  It's almost embarassing to read the posts by some of the "experts" on this board.

Jeez... get a grip.

Go Bills!

675721[/snapback]

I absolutely agree. For us foreign fans such hysterical behaviour is absolutely unneccessary. Personally I'm finding most of today's post completely ennoying.

Fans would not draft the best player available nor draft for need. They draft for hype, an hype that is generated by media and journalists that they usually disregard for most of the year. This is absolutely nonsense.

that make me feel embarassed to be a Bills fan.

675680[/snapback]

Glad to see you feel that way. Oh and BTW, can I sell you some gasoline at $8.25 a gallon? How about some Bud Light at $29.50 a six-pack? Surely you'd like some first-class stamps at $0.89 each. :(

that make me feel embarassed to be a Bills fan.

675680[/snapback]

:o This board used to be a joy to read and to post on. Yuppies have taken over this board-who think that they are smarter and better than everybody else and no longer live in western new york. Thank You. Michael PT Buffalo New York.

Glad to see you feel that way.  Oh and BTW, can I sell you some gasoline at $8.25 a gallon?  How about some Bud Light at $29.50 a six-pack?  Surely you'd like some first-class stamps at $0.89 each.    :o

675982[/snapback]

?

Are you suggesting that these are the prices of goods in foreign countries and that since it's cheaper in WNY... that it's naturally better back there?

Enlighten me please.

?

Are you suggesting that these are the prices of goods in foreign countries and that since it's cheaper in WNY... that it's naturally better back there?

Enlighten me please.

676106[/snapback]

i think he was making a joke about all the controversey over the "value" of the picks so far.

not against our foreign friends

i think he was making a joke about all the controversey over the "value" of the picks so far.

not against our foreign friends

676139[/snapback]

Gotcha.

I just got back from a walk on the beach and read that and had no idea what he meant.

No worries.

Go Bills