I hope we take an OT next

a good one. Not sure why all of the negativity. I was shocked at first as well but the more I read the more I like. I think he will be a great player, my original doubt was because I was hoping we would trade down. Marv and company probably figured their guy would be taken if we traded down so they took him. Now I hope we go OT or DT in round 2 and OT or DT in round 3. I am happy we got a good Safety, which we needed, now let's move on.

a good one.  Not sure why all of the negativity.  I was shocked at first as well but the more I read the more I like.  I think he will be a great player, my original doubt was because I was hoping we would trade down.  Marv and company probably figured their guy would be taken if we traded down so they took him.  Now I hope we go OT or DT in round 2 and OT or DT in round 3.  I am happy we got a good Safety, which we needed, now let's move on.

675136[/snapback]

Well stated and logical; which unfortunately is not well respected on this board. The Bills 'fans' whom want to skewer Marv because we did not take 'their' pick are not noticing the run on secondary that is occuring about now. Value....Marv's pick is becoming more valuable by the minute.

Well stated and logical;  which unfortunately is not well respected on this board.  The Bills 'fans' whom want to skewer Marv because we did not take 'their' pick are not noticing the run on secondary that is occuring about now.  Value....Marv's pick is becoming more valuable by the minute.

675144[/snapback]

I agree and I believe a good OT will be there for us in round 2.

a good one.  Not sure why all of the negativity.  I was shocked at first as well but the more I read the more I like.  I think he will be a great player, my original doubt was because I was hoping we would trade down.  Marv and company probably figured their guy would be taken if we traded down so they took him.  Now I hope we go OT or DT in round 2 and OT or DT in round 3.  I am happy we got a good Safety, which we needed, now let's move on.

675136[/snapback]

Maybe the negativity is because safties are a dime a dozen,and DT`s and DE`s are not.

Maybe the negativity is because safties are a dime a dozen,and DT`s and DE`s are not.

675199[/snapback]

Safeties may be a dime a dozen but good safties are not. Who would you rather we play Coy Wire? Many of the best defenses in the league are built around solid safties i.e. the Steelers. I agree that we need a good DT but there are good ones who will be available such as John McCargo.

675199[/snapback]

Yeah, if Whitner turns out to be one of those "dime a dozen" players like Troy Polamalu, I'll be dissapointed.

I think they are going OT next but I'm fine with DT also.

I was kind of shocked by the 1st round pick also, but now I'm starting to like it.