what a bad column by pasquarelli

you'd think that he had bush going number 1 in his mock and had money riding on it. for anyone who cared to pay attention, the texans had the worst pass rush in the league the past couple of years, and its not as if dom capers doesn't know how to generate a pass rush -- he's actually quite adept at coaching it. anyway, here's the awful piece by pasquarelli. i sure hope he revisits it if williams turns out to be a stud:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/colu..._len&id=2426087

Pastabelly up to his usual tricks. Does he still have a man-crush on TD?

By the way, who started the nick-name "Pastabelly?" Cuz I love it.

673722[/snapback]

what "pastabelly" says is true

it was a bad choice to take an inconsistent (sometimes non-existent college) DE....

who thinks williams will have more of an impact on the nfl than bush?

not many people ......

are you guys kidding? len is right on here. reggie bushes are the rarest of creatures. there's a mario williams at LEAST every other draft. If he's lucky, he'll be as good as Julius Peppers. Bush could be the best back in the NFL immediately.

I'm so glad that I'm not a Texans fan. Cuz I'd probably be arrested for pelting Casserly's house with rotten eggs. And I'm not an egg-throwin' type o' guy.

This blunder will be remembered for a decade, just like the Ryan Leaf blunder. In fact, Ryan Leaf is probably letting out a big sigh of relief, cuz from now on, when the subject of draft mistakes is brought up in the media, it won't be his name that's invoked first.

unreal.

are you guys kidding? len is right on here. reggie bushes are the rarest of creatures. there's a mario williams at LEAST every other draft. If he's lucky, he'll be as good as Julius Peppers. Bush could be the best back in the NFL immediately.

I'm so glad that I'm not a Texans fan. Cuz I'd probably be arrested for pelting Casserly's house with rotten eggs. And I'm not an egg-throwin' type o' guy.

This blunder will be remembered for a decade, just like the Ryan Leaf blunder. In fact, Ryan Leaf is probably letting out a big sigh of relief, cuz from now on, when the subject of draft mistakes is brought up in the media, it won't be his name that's invoked first.

unreal.

673769[/snapback]

come on. the guy he's compared to most is richard seymour, and if they did the 2001 draft all over again, seymour would be #1 overall.