When will the board crash this weekend?

How long after the Bills make thier first pick will it take for TSW to crash?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How long after the Bills make thier first pick will it take for TSW to crash?

• Within 5 minutes
    • Within 10 minutes
    • Within 15 minutes
    • Within 30 minutes
    • Within 1 hour
    • It won't crash - Jay is out of town

I think it will be taken down this weekend (purposely) for precautionary measures.

By the time we pick, everyone here will be fat with BBQ and drunk tards. We need to save them the embarrassment come Monday morning.

Right after we hear the words "The Bills are on the clock " , and ESPN immediately swithes to 10 minutes of commercials. By the time they come back on line the Lions will be picking and the board will be toast !!!!!!!

673298[/snapback]

:lol:

You're probably right!.

Guest BackInDaDay
Right after we hear the words "The Bills are on the clock " , and ESPN immediately swithes to 10 minutes of commercials. By the time they come back on line the Lions will be picking and the board will be toast !!!!!!!

673298[/snapback]

You forgot the ESPN report that Bill's GM Marv Levy was upset that he only had 15 minutes to review the remaining draft board and that he wouldn't respond to pressure, thus passing on his pick. :lol:

Seems a perfect match for JP.  They can soap each others back in the shower after each practice.  :blink:

674167[/snapback]

What makes you say that? :devil:

"I got the opportunity to go down there and play some golf and I said, 'Yeah, I'll play golf with Brett Favre,'" Losman said. "He invited me to the house to go pick him up, so I went to the house, and there he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt, his little red hat, and he was doing some farming or something, and he was covered in dirt. It was awesome, man. It was good to see that." :D

:D:devil::blink:

Within 5 minutes [ 13 ]  [41.94%]

Within 10 minutes [ 4 ]  [12.90%]

Within 15 minutes [ 1 ]  [3.23%]

Within 30 minutes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

Within 1 hour [ 5 ]  [16.13%]

It won't crash - Jay is out of town [ 8 ]  [25.81%]