a cold dose of reality

And they are the only players who will definitely succeed in the NFL...well, that and whoever the Patriots pick up in the 6th round.  :lol:

673149[/snapback]

you forgot...The players selected 1-7 will be the only players in the draft worth selecting at #8. If we trade down to say 11, then the top 10 selected will be the only ones worth selecting at #11.

And in general, in any draft, there are (the bills pick # - 1) number of cant miss blue chip prospects.

you forgot...The players selected 1-7 will be the only players in the draft worth selecting at #8. If we trade down to say 11, then the top 10 selected will be the only ones worth selecting at #11.

And in general, in any draft, there are (the bills pick # - 1) number of cant miss blue chip prospects.

673181[/snapback]

Actually, there are at least [the bills' pick] can't miss blue chip prospects, because you have to at least add in the next player picked that plays the same position as the Bills' pick. :lol:

The odds are long but not impossible.  Far as I can tell, we need...

2) Saints to prefer Mario over Brick.  Likely the case.

3) Titans to pick Young over Leinart.  The rumors are that the owner/GM prefer Young.

4) Jets to pick Leinart over Brick.  At least 50/50, I think.

5) GB to pick Hawk/Davis over Brick.  Very, very likely (given their tackle are good).

6) SF to pick Davis/Huff over Brick.  Very likely (given investment in Jonas already).

7) Oak to pick Huff/Ngata over Brick.  Very likely (given investment in Gallery already).

The keys are picks 3 and 4, I think.  It starts with the Titans choosing Young, opening the door for the Jets to choose Leinart.

673032[/snapback]

NO way do the Jets take Leinart.

His balls will flutter all over the Meadowlands.

Arm strength or not, he does not throw a tight spiral.

Jets take Brick.