Well, cleaned the kitchen, my truck & the bathroom

Can't sleep, have an entire day of work ahead of me, and 2 refridgerators full of beer. Can't WAIT for the game tonight. Can drink as many beers as I want, and I took Monday off so the same applies for Game 5! Tonight's game: Sabres 5, Philly 3.

that's dedication...  taking the day off BEFORE the game...  I'm holding off on the high life till sunday after the game.  Then its Miller Time!

672643[/snapback]

No, no... I'm taking Monday off. Game 5 is SUNDAY :blink: I'm taking the day after off to recover from the celebration of winning the series.

Can't sleep, have an entire day of work ahead of me, and 2 refridgerators full of beer.  Can't WAIT for the game tonight. Can drink as many beers as I want, and I took Monday off so the same applies for Game 5! Tonight's game: Sabres 5, Philly 3.

672638[/snapback]

Wow, and Sunday's game starts at 2 so you may need another day off just to recoup

Can't sleep, have an entire day of work ahead of me, and 2 refridgerators full of beer.  Can't WAIT for the game tonight. Can drink as many beers as I want, and I took Monday off so the same applies for Game 5! Tonight's game: Sabres 5, Philly 3.

672638[/snapback]

Sounds like you are in good shape for the NFL draft, too!

It sucks I won't be able to catch the game tonight. I'm going to see the Reds play the Astros down in Cincy with my roomie and some of his family. Totally forgot about the game when I agreed to go. I'm sure we'll have a good time at the game (I think we might hit up Hofbrauhaus before the game :lol: ) but I'll be calling my dad back home for Sabres updates every half hour or so. LET'S GO BUFFALO!

It sucks I won't be able to catch the game tonight. I'm going to see the Reds play the Astros down in Cincy with my roomie and some of his family. Totally forgot about the game when I agreed to go. I'm sure we'll have a good time at the game (I think we might hit up Hofbrauhaus before the game  :D ) but I'll be calling my dad back home for Sabres updates every half hour or so. LET'S GO BUFFALO!

673210[/snapback]

Theres a Hofbrauhaus in Cincy? :lol: