If you have trouble getting to work on Monday,

pdh1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly there's a need for them here, or they wouldn't be here in such numbers.

674483[/snapback]

Yeah, and every goddamn one of them is working and contributing, paying taxes and not putting pressure on the system. Every GODDAMN one! :doh:

from other msg boards

Hmm, I had no idea this whole thing was going on today. I live in southern california and the funny thing is that on my commute to work this morning I hit absolutley no traffic! The cars were all cruising along at 65 MPH like it was noon or something. I was wondering why there wasn't traffic and I thought my clock was wrong or something. I wonder if it's related? Anyone else notice this?

Guess who wasn't effected by this?

Every person I know.

Everyone I taled to about it was just confused as to why there were so many mexicans walking the streets with flags. I noticed all the immigrants were spanish, no asian, african, european, any other variety.

Good job immigrants! Youve racially pigeonholed your whole group as people who like to take a day off for no reason and have affected no one. I feel bad for the hispanic immigrants who are legitimately trying to get citizenship legally who see these people violating laws and hurting thier cause for what ammounts to no benefit.

I say we draft every able bodied illegal into the military. Their families will be granted citizenship associated with every service member. They have to earn their citizenship instead of waiting in line like the rest of the applicants at INS.

Service = Citizenship, very Starship Troopers, but it will kill two birds with one stone.

My favorite mexican food place was closed.  :lol:

i wonder how the media is spinning this

Traffic was nice here in Atlanta yesterday. On the radio this morning, they attributed it to the Day Without Illegals. Didn't have to worry about rakes and buckets on the highway.

I'm reporting live from Los Angeles to follow up on all the strains put on our society yesterday when hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants protested throughout the United States so they could stay here for free. I have spent the last hour randomly asking your regular person on the street how yesterday's protests affected them. Here are some of their amazing answers.

"Huh? What happened?"

"Those bastards. I got to work 20 minutes early because they weren't driving their uninsured VW microbuses on the highway."

"They did what?"

"Is that what that was? I thought city hall was having a yard sale because that's about the only time you ever see that many mexicans gather in one place when they're not looking for work."

"Look! Look at my lawn! How am I supposed to get this mowed and the clippings in the container before the garbage trucks show up this morning?"

"I had to eat at Burger King because the roach coach never made it through. Oddly enough, it's the first time I went through the day with only two bowel movements."

So there you have it, folks. Clearly the world is ready to welcome the illegals in for free so life and bowel movements can move forward as expected.