Who here has run/is running your own business?

And a buy/sell agreement, unless you want to be in business with their wife/family if your partner dies.

673007[/snapback]

Hey, I'll have you know I have my savings plan all in place. I just signed up for BofA's "Keep The Change" program. Every time you use your ATM card, they round it up to the next dollar and transfer that amount from your checking to your savings account PLUS they match it for three straight months, and then give you 5% annually. So if I spend $23.23 using my ATM card, they transfer 77 cents from my checking account AND give me 77 cents on top of it.

I don't mean to brag, but let's just say in the last two weeks somebody stashed an extra TWO DOLLARS to his retirement account.

Sweet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll have you know I have my savings plan all in place. I just signed up for BofA's "Keep The Change" program. Every time you use your ATM card, they round it up to the next dollar and transfer that amount from your checking to your savings account PLUS they match it for three straight months, and then give you 5% annually. So if I spend $23.23 using my ATM card, they transfer 77 cents from my checking account AND give me 77 cents on top of it.

I don't mean to brag, but let's just say in the last two weeks somebody stashed an extra TWO DOLLARS to his retirement account.

Sweet.

673059[/snapback]

is that with or without the match?

Sweet.

673059[/snapback]

I heard that advertised on the radio a couple of weeks ago. I almost ran off the road

Sweet.

673059[/snapback]

Why did I just flash on Steve Martin?