After seeing Flyers fans act like idiots all week.

Which Group is the lowest form of Life?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which Group is the lowest form of Life?

• Flyer Fans
    • Pat Fans
    • Leaf Fans
    • Al Quaeda

I voted Flyer fans, but I'm biased because I lived in Philadelphia for 5 years.

On another note, a Philly writer summed up the series thus far:

Last week, as the Flyers prepared for this first-round series, Hitchcock said it would be a battle between two very different styles of play. Two games in, it's awfully hard to conclude anything except that the Sabres' style is the right one for the new NHL.

The Flyers looked old when they tried to skate with the Sabres. They looked positively ancient when they tried to resort to beating up the Sabres.

The Flyers will try to get back into this series playing their style. When it's over, which will be soon, they will toss that style in the trash and start looking for something a little more in fashion - like what they're wearing in Buffalo this year.

I'd link to the article, but philly.com tries to put so much crap on your PC, I figured I would spare folks that. If you want to read the article, go to Philly.com and look for Phil Sheridan.

Sure flyers fans are babies and whiners and idiots, but at least they are loyal babies whiners and idiots. At least in 5 years when the flyers suck completely, they wont all of a sudden be capitals or rangers fans, ala the patsie fans.

Patsie fans are the scum of the earth because their complete lack of loyalty. In a few years, shockey and eli jerseys will be dominating NE, and everyone will be like tom who?

Sure flyers fans are babies and whiners and idiots, but at least they are loyal babies whiners and idiots. At least in 5 years when the flyers suck completely, they wont all of a sudden be capitals or rangers fans, ala the patsie fans.

Patsie fans are the scum of the earth because their complete lack of loyalty. In a few years, shockey and eli jerseys will be dominating NE, and everyone will be like  tom who?

670803[/snapback]

Fair point. Having lived in CT for many years, you couldn't find a Pat jersey or hat pre-SB years. It was Giants in large part or your typical "countrywide" Cowboys, Raiders fans. Now? They're ALL Pats fans from WAY BACK. A-holes......

Fair point. Having lived in CT for many years, you couldn't find a Pat jersey or hat pre-SB years. It was Giants in large part or your typical "countrywide" Cowboys, Raiders fans. Now? They're ALL Pats fans from WAY BACK. A-holes......

671048[/snapback]

I can't STAND that kind of sh--....people who are like that need to get a damn life. I know it's only sports, but that's also the point - it's ONLY sports! Why someone has to latch on to a team just because it's winning is childish. Grow some balls and have some damn loyalty. That was my main motivation for putting the Flyers logo as my avatar. I'd rather be loyal to my team and take my medicine along with their ass kicking as opposed to pretending to be more of a Sabres fan than I am. The Sabres have been playing for how many months now? Yet there are a lot of people who haven't said a THING about them until they started kickign Philly's arse.....Bangwagon jumping is annoing as all hell, IMO.

671048[/snapback]

So true. Living in Fairfield County, you NEVER saw Pats gear before 5 years ago. This area was 75% Giants, 20% Jets and 5% other. You saw more Cowboys, 49er, Raider and probably even Bills stuff than you did the Pats. Now it's about 50/50 Pats/Giants. Ridiculous.

p.s. and don't even get me started on the UCONN gear....

Down here in Habana Norte when the Gators won their basketball championship, all of a sudden you see lots and lots of BRAND NEW Florida paraphenalia. The same with the Dolfelons, no one admits to being a fan unless the Felons win, then it's "We" and "Our team".