The Wing Bowl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  Okay, but since I have nothing to do with tonight's game and I don't think that Flyers players are reading this board, what I have to say doesn't make any difference.  The players have to play, we all know that.

2.  I'm not from Buffalo. 

To quote Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

Mike

670894[/snapback]

1. Fine, but I would still like to think that Bills fans or Sabres fans will not allow success to turn them into gloating idiots.

2. I know, we have determined that you are from Ohio, a Browns fan as a matter of fact. What I said about Buffalo and Philly can also apply to Cleveland, but you can think and do whatever you like... which brings to mind another Forrest Gump line. :D

Just kidding. Go Sabres! :P

Thought I'd throw in this little tidbit from the recap of tonight's game:

Denis Gauthier, tossed out of Game 2, temporarily knocked J.P Dumont out of the game late in the second with a hard stick shot to the gut. Dumont, who scored three goals in Game 2, was down for several minutes before he was helped off the ice. The public address announcer implored the fans to "show some class out there and cheer when he gets up." Predictably, the plea was booed, though Dumont received polite applause when he did leave the ice.

link: BppqtU4EToeP7yeuHFsx7vLYF?gid=2006042615]http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap;_ylt=Aip...?gid=2006042615