Jay Glazer on Best Damn

Hey guys just thought I'd share what I just saw on Best Damn. I don't know what you think about Jay Glazer but here's what he said for what it's worth.

1-The Titans were had a deal worked out with the Vikings for Culpepper but Culpepper refused to play for anyone but the Dolphins

2-The Titans coaching staff is demanding the team draft Leinhart. They believe drafting Young is basically forcing them to groom him for the next coaching staff cause he doesn't give them a good chance at winning now.

3-The Texans have been claiming they have sent contracts to both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush trying to see if they coud get an deal worked out in principle with each and then make it official after the draft. This is supposed to be a lie. He claims the Texans have not sent anything to Mario and it's al a smokescreen

4-the Broncos have tried to trade J Walker for Lelie straight up butt he Packers aren't having it. The Pack is demanding a 1st rder but no one is willing to pay more for Walker than the Phins paid for Culpepper

5- Cutler's "stock is falling" and he thinks we'll take him or the Cardinals will

Ok well there's the summary for what it's worth!

Hey guys just thought I'd share what I just saw on Best Damn. I don't know what you think about Jay Glazer but here's what he said for what it's worth.

1-The Titans were had a deal worked out with the Vikings for Culpepper but Culpepper refused to play for anyone but the Dolphins

2-The Titans coaching staff is taking a stand and demanding Leinhart, they believe drafting Young is basically a vote of no conifdence in them and if they draft Young they're basically grooming him for the next coaching staff

3-The Texans have been claiming they have sent contracts to both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush trying to see if they coud get an deal worked out in principle with each and then make it official after the draft. This is supposed to be a lie. He claims the Texans have not sent anything to Mario and it's al a smokescreen

4-the Broncos have tried to trade J Walker for Lelie straight up butt he Packers aren't having it. The Pack is demanding a 1st rder but no one is willing to pay more for Walker than the Phins paid for Culpepper

5- Cutler's "stock is falling" and he we'll take them or the Cardinals will

670614[/snapback]

Buzzing? Seriously. #2 doesn't make any sense at all. Please clarify tomorrow.

670614[/snapback]

With the limits the new CBA puts on contract length and the increased cap, the Texans need to sign the player they want before the draft or trade the pick.

Absolutely unconscionable to end up with a holdout resulting in the player showing up late and getting hurt when they could have had him signed before teh draft.

2-The Titans coaching staff is demanding the team draft Leinhart. They believe drafting Young is basically forcing them to groom him for the next coaching staff cause he doesn't give them a good chance at winning now.

5- Cutler's "stock is falling" and he we'll take them or the Cardinals will

670614[/snapback]

You know who's stock is rising? ND's. Claussen is going there and national championships are coming back home.

I understood your point about the offer sheet. His point is that the Texans lied about ever sending an offer sheet to Mario so the rumors they were trying to spread about maybe taking him instead of Bush were just hype to maybe drum up a trade.

I guess Chow really thinks that Leinhart could come into his system and be successful now. Have other QBs have come into the NFL and played for their old OCs immediately? Does anyone know? I'd would be interested in knowing if that has happened before.

I guess Chow really thinks that Leinhart could come into his system and be successful now. Have other QBs have come into the NFL and played for their old OCs immediately? Does anyone know? I'd would be interested in knowing if that has happened before.

671533[/snapback]

I just don't see how with that roster, which is still more hole riddled than the Bills by a mile, has enough talent to go better than .500.