I gotta watch more women's volleyball...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to some of the attendees, though...  :)

Most disorenting picture was of Elton John giving Billie Jean King a kiss.  :w00t:

669569[/snapback]

Holy crap. Did those two decide to save money and get the the "Twoferone Looklikeme" special at Bill's Crazy House of Gay Plastic Surgery?

brandi chastain got chubby...maybe she finally got some boobs too...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/sp/...HNlYwNzc25hdg--

ok, the link doesnt wanna work, so its picture 11.

670057[/snapback]

Gretchen Bleiler.....yummy. The softball chick is quite sexy, too :)

I think I'd just be happy with SilverNRed's avatar.

Mmmm...Mandy Moore. 

Mike

670074[/snapback]

Slipping to the side a bit, I had an insomnia period the other night and instead of watching infomercials, caught a thing on CMT about the top 20 sexy women in country music.

Holy Crap!

It's not Loretta Lynn's Nashville, any more.

I think I'd just be happy with SilverNRed's avatar.

Mmmm...Mandy Moore. 

Mike

670074[/snapback]

Yes, Mandy is the epitome of perfection. That's pretty much been proven scientifically at this point (like how gravity exists).

But, seriously, stay away cuz she's mine! :)

Slipping to the side a bit, I had an insomnia period the other night and instead of watching infomercials, caught a thing on CMT about the top 20 sexy women in country music.

Holy Crap!

It's not Loretta Lynn's Nashville, any more.

670082[/snapback]

Was Julie Roberts on there by chance? I've been in love with her for a couple years now....one of the hottest women I've ever seen.

Was Julie Roberts on there by chance? I've been in love with her for a couple years now....one of the hottest women I've ever seen.

670091[/snapback]

Yup. I forget where, but she was in the top 10.

Shania was number one.

Yup. I forget where, but she was in the top 10.

Shania was number one.

670101[/snapback]

What did you think of her? (Julie Roberts) Not that Shania is chopped liver, cause I think she's beautiful....but Julie Roberts is my cup of tea

i am with you on that!

670105[/snapback]

Right on.....I think sometimes people dont' realize how hot some of these sports chicks are cause they dont' wear any makeup when they are competing. If they look hot when they're playing soccer, tennis, volleyball, etc., then you KNOW they're going to be smokin' when they take a minute to dress up and put a little make up on. Hell, you take some of these Hollywood women who are always in foofoo mode, and you think they are the hottest things since sliced bread. But without makeup?? I've seen some DAMN nasty pics of 'stars' when they werent made up. It's quite shocking.

Link

670115[/snapback]

omg, get Dolly Parton the hell off of there.....she can't hold a candle to Julie or Martina. Allison Kraus has reall come a long way....she used to be kinda goofy looking. She's pretty hot now that someone taught her how to do her hair and makeup or whatever.