Bills Phone #

KCNC

Very funny, guys. Seriously, my roommate from college is now tight ends coach for the Bills and today is his birthday so I was going to try and call him. He may not even have an office phone yet, but I was going to try and locate him.

Very funny, guys.  Seriously, my roommate from college is now tight ends coach for the Bills and today is his birthday so I was going to try and call him.  He may not even have an office phone yet, but I was going to try and locate him.

669021[/snapback]

According to the FAQ on the Bills' web site, the number is (716) 648-1800.

Very funny, guys.  Seriously, my roommate from college is now tight ends coach for the Bills and today is his birthday so I was going to try and call him.  He may not even have an office phone yet, but I was going to try and locate him.

669021[/snapback]

If hes your friend why wouldnt you keep his home or cell # handy.

Because he just moved recently and has not called to give me updated info.

In fact he probably does not have a permanent address in the Buffalo area yet.

If hes your friend why wouldnt you keep his home or cell # handy.

669031[/snapback]

I hope this is not an indication of his coaching. :w00t:

669072[/snapback]

If he's been so busy at the stadium doing his job that he hasn't had time to look for a place, I hope it is an indication of his coaching. :)

During pillowfights, or cozy cocos, did he ever mention VD?

669087[/snapback]

I don't think they were close enough for that to be a factor in their relationship... :w00t:

Either way, kind of a personal thing to talk about, dontcha think? Unless of course it was warning about a girl...

Maybe he was talking about Vernon Davis....?

I don't think they were close enough for that to be a factor in their relationship...  :w00t:

Either way, kind of a personal thing to talk about, dontcha think?  Unless of course it was warning about a girl...

669099[/snapback]