The NEW season win/loss prediction

PromoTheRobot

Promo The Oracle sees all...knows all!

J.P. Losman will return to practice Nov. 1. The Bills will be 2-5 by then, but the Bills win 2 of their last 3 games against Miami and Arizona, causing Bledsoe fans to point that their guy is starting to turn the corner.

Losman will need at least two weeks to prepare, so Bledsoe will start against the New York Jets at home, and lose another one.

Losman will make his debut against New England in Foxboro, sparing Drew the indignity. The Bills lose that game too, but put up a good fight. Bledsoe fans claim that proves it's not Drew's fault.

Losman continues to start, and wins his RWS debut against the Rams. Bills are now 3-7. Bledsoe fans argue Rams played mostly second-stringers on defense.

After losing in Seattle, the Bills led by J.P. Losman, go on a tear and win the last 5 games against Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh. The Bills finish with a record of 8-8. By now, Bledsoe fans have given up defending Drew.

J.P Losman finishes the year as the undisputed starter. Drew Bledsoe announces his retirement. Travis Brown is resigned once again by the Bills. The O-Line actually does start to play better, or at least looks that way with Losman starting. Mullarkey begins to hit his stride as a head coach. Tom Donahoe saves his job.

Promo has spoken.

PTR

already put my 2 cents last week. Losman won't start against NE... they will give bledsoe up for that. They're not gonna let JP get his feet wet against NE in NE.

However, As I stated last week. Circle the calendar for November 21st at home against the Rams... Bills win and go on to run the table... alas, a 9-7 record with only 1 and perhaps 2 wins within the division keeps them home for the post season party.

Losman starts the last 8 games and wins them all, making the Bills a 11-5 team (3-5 under Bledsoe). Losman goes to the Pro Bowl, throwing for 3,699 yards 33 TDs with only 3 INTs in his 8 starts. He also runs for 931 yards and 7 TDs. With Losman as the starter, the Bills win all of their playoff games by a combined score of 126-0 and win the Super Bowl.

Losman starts the last 8 games and wins them all, making the Bills a 11-5 team (3-5 under Bledsoe).  Losman goes to the Pro Bowl, throwing for 3,699 yards 33 TDs with only 3 INTs in his 8 starts.  He also runs for 931 yards and 7 TDs.  With Losman as the starter, the Bills win all of their playoff games by a combined score of 126-0 and win the Super Bowl.

49731[/snapback]

Hey...it could happen.

I think the Bills will activate JP THIS week. Just put him in a wheelchair and roll him onto the field. They would never hit a guy in a wheelchair :huh:

We kill two birds with one stone. our O-line instantley becomes better and Drew can push JP all over the field. That way when Drew rolls JP into the endzone, he once again be loved at TBD. :lol:

J.P. Losman will return to practice Nov. 1.  The Bills will be 2-5 by then, but the Bills win 2 of their last 3 games against Miami and Arizona, causing Bledsoe fans to point that their guy is starting to turn the corner.

Losman will need at least two weeks to prepare, so Bledsoe will start against the New York Jets at home, and lose another one.

Losman will make his debut against New England in Foxboro, sparing Drew the indignity.  The Bills lose that game too, but put up a good fight.  Bledsoe fans claim that proves it's not Drew's fault.

Losman continues to start, and wins his RWS debut against the Rams.  Bills are now 3-7.  Bledsoe fans argue Rams played mostly second-stringers on defense.

After losing in Seattle, the Bills led by J.P. Losman, go on a tear and win the last 5 games against Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh.  The Bills finish with a record of 8-8.  By now, Bledsoe fans have given up defending Drew.

J.P Losman finishes the year as the undisputed starter.  Drew Bledsoe announces his retirement.  Travis Brown is resigned once again by the Bills.  The O-Line actually does start to play better, or at least looks that way with Losman starting.  Mullarkey begins to hit his stride as a head coach.  Tom Donahoe saves his job.

Promo has spoken.

PTR

49704[/snapback]

You want to start a rookie QB....coming off of an injury...against the world champs.....in Foxboro?....... :huh:

You want to start a rookie QB....coming off of an injury...against the world champs.....in Foxboro?....... ;)

51570[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly...How about we throw the Kid in vs. Arizona (who is giving up 370 yds. per game) at Home where he's got a better than average chance to get some early success?

First start at NE could have MAJOR negative ramifications for a Rookie QB. Belichick would just mess with JP's mind...Leave that for next Season when JP at least has some hands on experience. B)

My thoughts exactly...How about we throw the Kid in vs. Arizona (who is giving up 370 yds. per game) at Home where he's got a better than average chance to get some early success?

First start at NE could have MAJOR negative ramifications for a Rookie QB. Belichick would just mess with JP's mind...Leave that for next Season when JP at least has some hands on experience. B)

51598[/snapback]

I do agree that making your first start against the Pats in Foxboro would be brutal. But your're assuming Losman wouldn't rise to the challenge. The guy might be young and crazy enough to pull it off. But if you play Bledsoe you might as well mark that game an "L" That would be a sad, sad way for Bledsoe's career to end, and I'm certain it would be the end.

By then you are 2-and-whatever and the season is lost. I guess you can wait until the following week to start Losman.

PTR

I do agree that making your first start against the Pats in Foxboro would be brutal.  But your're assuming Losman wouldn't rise to the challenge.  The guy might be young and crazy enough to pull it off.  But if you play Bledsoe you might as well mark that game an "L"  That would be a sad, sad way for Bledsoe's career to end, and I'm certain it would be the end.

By then you are 2-and-whatever and the season is lost.  I guess you can wait until the following week to start Losman.

PTR

51634[/snapback]

Well...I'll say this much, I'm all for JP earlier rather than later. But I just think New England is the wrong place to start, mostly because of Belichick who I see as a HC who gets giddy when he see's a Rookie QB on the schedule. Granted we throw DB to the wolves there, and honestly I think JP might do better than DB in that game regardless of his experience. But I do think with a Rookie QB who, in a way we are rushing in to action, it's better to bring him into his 1st Game at Home. And the fact that Arizona happens to be on the schedule at that point, IMHO, is a picture perfect place for a Rookie to step in...

And let me say this too, this is all a bit of speculation. And I think we all know if the Bills win on Sunday (which admittedly is a big task based on the way they have been playing), there is no way MM is going to think about pulling Bledsoe any time soon...Unfortunate as that may be... B)

J.P. Losman will return to practice Nov. 1.  The Bills will be 2-5 by then, but the Bills win 2 of their last 3 games against Miami and Arizona, causing Bledsoe fans to point that their guy is starting to turn the corner.

Losman will make his debut against New England in Foxboro, sparing Drew the indignity.  The Bills lose that game too, but put up a good fight.  Bledsoe fans claim that proves it's not Drew's fault.

Losman continues to start, and wins his RWS debut against the Rams.  Bills are now 3-7.  Bledsoe fans argue Rams played mostly second-stringers on defense.

After losing in Seattle, the Bills led by J.P. Losman, go on a tear and win the last 5 games against Miami, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh.  The Bills finish with a record of 8-8.  By now, Bledsoe fans have given up defending Drew.

J.P Losman finishes the year as the undisputed starter.  Drew Bledsoe announces his retirement.  Travis Brown is resigned once again by the Bills.  The O-Line actually does start to play better, or at least looks that way with Losman starting.  Mullarkey begins to hit his stride as a head coach.  Tom Donahoe saves his job.

Promo has spoken.

PTR

49704[/snapback]

What's with the insane irrationality to hurry JP to field and have him killed? I thought he was our future? Besides, it's been known that he can't take a lick. ;)