if you were houston, would you draft williams?

the greatest player in bills history was a #1 overall defensive end from the ACC. also, if the 2002 draft were held again, julius peppers without a doubt would be the #1 overall pick.

i just think that if you're convinced williams is of that caliber, then you've got to take the DE over the RB.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/williams_mario

I would. As I said in another thread, it's much easier to find a good RB than it is a good DE. However, short term, Reggie Bush means more $$$ for the Texans so they'll continue to stumble their way to top 5 picks.

I would. As I said in another thread, it's much easier to find a good RB than it is a good DE. However, short term, Reggie Bush means more $$$ for the Texans so they'll continue to stumble their way to top 5 picks.

664597[/snapback]

how does he mean more money? they're going to sell out no matter what.

Bush = $$$$$$$$$

No one is gonna want a Williams jersey, but most of Houston is already placing their orders for Bush Jersey's

664631[/snapback]

it's hard to believe, but teams don't make much money off of jerseys. they do, however, generally make more money if the team is a winner. that's why teams -- if they half of a collective brain -- always, always acquire players who give them the best chance to improve their record.

I'd take Bush. He looks like a once in a generation type player. I don't recall seeing anybody do what he does....ever.

Mario looks like the real deal. If they want him, they should trade out of the first pick, because Bush is the best player available.

I think Charlie Casserly will trade the pick and get a bunch of value for it, but in the long run his fans will be pissed that he missed out on Reggie Bush.

Bush = $$$$$$$$$

No one is gonna want a Williams jersey, but most of Houston is already placing their orders for Bush Jersey's

664631[/snapback]

Exactly. Bush, as a name will generate more interest beyond Houston than Mario Williams.