Would you buy a meatball hero

Guffalo

<_<

Good to hear about the diet. I'll be asking about your progress. stuck never forgets his friends. :lol:  ;)

664992[/snapback]

I went back to the gym about two months ago. Wasn't seeing much progress (wasn't eating like a pig, but not not great either). A month ago I started eating VERY healthy with only two days of cheating that entire month (I give myself every other saturday to eat whatever I want). I wasn't truly concerned with losing pounds, just getting into shape for the summer (losing weight being an added bonus, of course). I've lost 16 pounds in the last month, ten in the last two week. I know, 2 pounds per week is the healthy limit, but I'm eating enough and feel great, so I'll stick with it.

I went back to the gym about two months ago. Wasn't seeing much progress (wasn't eating like a pig, but not not great either). A month ago I started eating VERY healthy with only two days of cheating that entire month (I give myself every other saturday to eat whatever I want). I wasn't truly concerned with losing pounds, just getting into shape for the summer (losing weight being an added bonus, of course). I've lost 16 pounds in the last month, ten in the last two week. I know, 2 pounds per week is the healthy limit, but I'm eating enough and feel great, so I'll stick with it.

664998[/snapback]

You are doing well. The first five or so pounds of loss is glycogen leaving muscle tissue. After that, fat starts to shed.

Have an orange or an apple per day, Unlike a chocolate bar, both add a bunch of souble and insoluble fiber, and thier sugars are notably less in the provoking of insulin production, which regulates blood glucose levels by directly converting sugar directly into stored fat, then goes on to increase hunger.

By all means - enjoy those Saturday big meals. But do the prep work. Get a memo pad and jot down what you eat daily. Just thumbnail the estimates of what the calories are. After some time, you will reflect on what you have written down.

I'm glad you are acting now. When I was young, I didn't, But now I pay the price. <_<

BTW, how are truck and dog doing?