"We're Gonna Win that Cup"!!!!

You know we're gonna win that cup

You know we're gonna win that Stanley Cup

Me and my Buffalo Sabres yeah yeah yeah

You know our Don Luce

He's gonna skate circles around you

because the sabres are razor sharp yeah yeah...

We got Bones, we Roger Crozier

making the saves

ya know we got the French Connection

and where there's a Gil there's a waaay

ya know were gonna win that cup

we're gonna slap, gonna slap that puck

Me and my Buffalo Sabres yeah yeah yeah!

We got Gare and big Jerry Korab,

leadin' the way

Ya know we got Robert and Martin

making that big power play

ya know were gonna win that cup

we're gonna slap, gonna slap that puck

Me and my Buffalo Sabres yeah yeah yeah!

bonne chance <_<

Tight race in both conferences, and playoff hockey is by far the most entertaining of post-season play to watch.

It wouldn't bother me if the Sabres won but I really hope that a Canadian team wins it since it's been too long. (Note, I'd rather any American team than the Leafs because I don't consider Toronto a part of Canada :w00t:)

Nope. Not in the first round... unless you got a ticket for sale <_<

664895[/snapback]

Sorry....got my tickets for the first 2 rounds in the mail last week.....however feel free to tailgate with us on Saturday!!!

Sorry....got my tickets for the first 2 rounds in the mail last week.....however feel free to tailgate with us on Saturday!!!

665037[/snapback]

You may be kidding, but I might just call you to do just that. I live a $5 cab ride from the Arena. Depending on when the game is, I'll call you saturday.

You may be kidding, but I might just call you to do just that. I live a $5 cab ride from the Arena. Depending on when the game is, I'll call you saturday.

665044[/snapback]

you should know me by now....of course I will be tailgaiting...I was told that if we played Philly it would be at 7pm (by a guy who works for the Sabres) so DO IT UP!!!

you should know me by now....of course I will be tailgaiting...I was told that if we played Philly it would be at 7pm (by a guy who works for the Sabres) so DO IT UP!!!

665049[/snapback]

"Tailgating" at a bar? Or Tailgating at a parking lot near the arena? I'm dead serious about wanting to join in...

I have such a hard time getting excited about hockey playoffs, though, when friggin' Nashville is in them. Nashville doesn't even have any business having a hockey team, much less having one in the playoffs.

But then, I'm old school when it comes to hockey. I still pine for the good old days hockey when everyone got into the playoffs except Hartford... <_<

"Tailgating" at a bar? Or Tailgating at a parking lot near the arena? I'm dead serious about wanting to join in...

665051[/snapback]

not sure yet....either Cobblestone (if Jen drops me Otis and Tater off) or if we get a ride with someone, we will be tailgating in the parking lot)....either way if it is a 7pm start, I could see us there around 3pm!

I just checked Sabres.com. There are still single seats available... I've never gone to a sporting event alone... but I may jump on this...

665060[/snapback]

stojan, listen to an OLD pro, if going alone, scalp a ticket. You will get a great seat at an unbelievable price. Been to plenty of games that way. BTW, especially at a hockey game, means nada who ya sit next to.