F*ck Danny's Restaurant

yall

You know, I think most of agree he should lighten up a little and not let this get to him...But, i don't understand the defending of what this waitress did.  It was just plain WRONG, IMO.  She should know better than to make fun of an injured customer in front of that customer and the rest of the restaurant's customers.  That's what the kitchen is for!  Practice common courtesy...make fun of people BEHIND THEIR BACK, for Christ's sake.

663914[/snapback]

I dunno...I'm probably slanted too far the other way because I look for humor in just about everything. If that had been me in the collar, when I noticed the waitress laughing I'd have waved her over to get me a straw and then had a laugh with her. Unless she was fat and ugly, of course, in which case I'd have made fun of her behind her back. :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno...I'm probably slanted too far the other way because I look for humor in just about everything.  If that had been me in the collar, when I noticed the waitress laughing I'd have waved her over to get me a straw and then had a laugh with her.  Unless she was fat and ugly, of course, in which case I'd have made fun of her behind her back.  :)

663920[/snapback]

And as the old punchline (sorta) used to go, "I may be in a neck collar, but you're ugly as schitt, and next week I get to take my collar off."

That was a nice credo for folks in the service biz, but once the customer found out, it really no longer made sense.  These days, people talk about when it's time to "Fire the Client". 

Mark Cuban blogged about it today:

"And a word of advice to take or leave as you see fit. Its always a mistake to listen to your customers. The goal of any organization should be to give their customers or constituents what they will want, not what they did want. Its not the job of the customer to know their future consumption habits. Its your job."

This relates more to technology than the restaurant business, though.

Just my $0.02.

663792[/snapback]

Ex....ACT...leeee.

You know, I think most of agree he should lighten up a little and not let this get to him...But, i don't understand the defending of what this waitress did.  It was just plain WRONG, IMO.  She should know better than to make fun of an injured customer in front of that customer and the rest of the restaurant's customers.  That's what the kitchen is for!  Practice common courtesy...make fun of people BEHIND THEIR BACK, for Christ's sake.

663914[/snapback]

I repeat...

Ex...ACT...leeee.

Unless they are bombed out of their mind or actly like total clueless arses... Then all holds barred, let them fly...

<_<<_<:w00t: