(OT) Randy Moss

ajzepp

I guess I hadn't really thought much about it until this year, but Randy Moss is the single most dominant player in the NFL. Not only has he grown into dominance in a physical perspective, he's also really gone a long way in getting his attitude adjusted. I'm not saying he's a model citizen, but he has become a much more mature leader on and off the field. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I think it's important to recognize the efforts players make in the NFL to improve their character, because for every Randy Moss there is a Lawrence Phllips or a Ricky "puff, puff, pass" Williams. And hell yes I put those two in the same category. They are two of the biggest losers the NFL has seen in the last decade. But anyway, I commend Moss for shaping up and becoming a more respected player and leader in this league.

Have you seen the reach on that guy.  It's almost unfair to the DBs he's playing against.  He is also fast... when he runs by you its all over.

48888[/snapback]

I agree......I love watching the stuff on the NFL Channel that has audio from the players, cause you constantly see Moss saying "if you see me one on one, just throw it and I'll get it"......and I'll be damned if there isn't at least one highlight per game when he's doing just that. RW McQuarters was talking all sorts of smack this past weekend, but when it came down to it there was quite literally nothing he could do. Like you said, it's almost unfair for the DB. The guy is clearly in a class by himself.

I guess I hadn't really thought much about it until this year, but Randy Moss is the single most dominant player in the NFL. Not only has he grown into dominance in a physical perspective, he's also really gone a long way in getting his attitude adjusted. I'm not saying he's a model citizen, but he has become a much more mature leader on and off the field. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I think it's important to recognize the efforts players make in the NFL to improve their character, because for every Randy Moss there is a Lawrence Phllips or a Ricky "puff, puff, pass" Williams. And hell yes I put those two in the same category. They are two of the biggest losers the NFL has seen in the last decade. But anyway, I commend Moss for shaping up and becoming a more respected player and leader in this league.

48886[/snapback]

you have him on your fantasy team dont you! ;)

you have him on your fantasy team dont you! ;)

48894[/snapback]

lol, nah.....I'm not much of a FF guy......I just can't help but respect the guy for all the hard work he's put into his game and character. I get tired of all the immature losers that taint the image of my favorite sport.....I think Moss went from being a huge questionmark/problem child to one of the best examples of a team player you'll find in the NFL.

48886[/snapback]

Best player biggest a-hol

I wouldnt want a classless piece of stevestoejam like that on our team

what a waste of my 500th post ;)

48947[/snapback]

Whatever, every team has guys like him on it, whether you know it or or care to admit it. If you have to have a guy like that on your team, I'll take Randy Moss!

Meanwhile classless Randy Moss and the Vikings will be playing in the playoffs while the classy Bills will probably be watching.

49038[/snapback]

What makes you say that? They didn't make the playoffs last year, and they started 6-0.

And I'm sorry, but "every team" does not have someone like Moss. His actions have gone WAY further than 99% of the players in the league.

CW

Oh, please. I'm glad he did it. These traffic "cops" are so power-drunk it's ridiculous. They write parking tickets and think they own the world. Randy Moss did what most people only dream of doing. He's a hero to us all.  :huh:

49192[/snapback]

;)

He ran her over because he wanted to turn right when the right turn was closed.

:wub:

I'm hoping your :P meant you were kidding...

CW

One thing I get jealous of when it comes to Randy Moss.

First and goal at the five...and you may as well just put seven on the board. Same play over and over and over. Moss to the front corner of the endzone...Culpepper puts it up high...and nine out of ten times he hauls it in.

He ran over a police officer (traffic cop technically), and to this date has refused to appologize for it.  Sorry, I'll never respect him.

CW

48937[/snapback]

SHE jumped on the hood of his car while the car was in drive, but simply coasting at idle speed. She then tried to sue him for millions for injuries and the case was thrown out of court. I wouldn't apologize either. :D

As for Moss. I even love seeing clips of his days at Marshall. He was making those same acrobatic catches there. Anything thrown his way was in caught.

SHE jumped on the hood of his car while the car was in drive, but simply coasting at idle speed. She then tried to sue him for millions for injuries and the case was thrown out of court. I wouldn't apologize either. :D

As for Moss. I even love seeing clips of his days at Marshall. He was making those same acrobatic catches there. Anything thrown his way was in caught.

49469[/snapback]

That's not what the local media was reporting, but who knows.

(then again, I stopped paying attention after the first week or so :huh: )

CW