The Bills might not even have a chance at Young

who cares we are not interested and we have more pressing needs than another qb

657814[/snapback]

Thats the entire reason I posted this, If you've seen the majority of my post, I am usually the one against Young (and Ngata) I just thought it was funny when I saw this article this morning and how many people want Buffalo to get him.

Thats the entire reason I posted this, If you've seen the majority of my post, I am usually the one against Young (and Ngata) I just thought it was funny when I saw this article this morning and how many people want Buffalo to get him.

657818[/snapback]

Not always a popular view, here. But I'm a member of the trade down club, unless Davis is available and the Clements thing screws up and somehow forces a pick for Huff (assuming they are available).

Not always a popular view, here. But I'm a member of the trade down club, unless Davis is available and the Clements thing screws up and somehow forces a pick for Huff (assuming they are available).

657833[/snapback]

I like the idea of trading down too, if we can get a nice combination of picks in compensation.

I like the idea of trading down too, if we can get a nice combination of picks in compensation.

657837[/snapback]

Nothing I can really add that hasn't been said a hundred times, but looking at what the Bills need vs the depth in this years draft, and the "position" we might be paying number one money for, I can't see how one could miss. Assume only 25-50% of the picks actually pan out - isn't it better to have more to pick from?

Nothing I can really add that hasn't been said a hundred times, but looking at what the Bills need vs the depth in this years draft, and the "position" we might be paying number one money for, I can't see how one could miss. Assume only 25-50% of the picks actually pan out - isn't it better to have more to pick from?

657845[/snapback]

Yep. It's not the sexy pick, but this team needs a lot of talent, and we could do well in this draft by moving down a few spots and getting more draft picks.

Yep.  It's not the sexy pick, but this team needs a lot of talent, and we could do well in this draft by moving down a few spots and getting more draft picks.

657851[/snapback]

Guess we can be draft thread party-pooping pariahs together, Bubba.