NFL DRAFT aka BAPTISM OF THE PROLETARIAT

Gentlemen

I understand that the pressing concern of the moment has become Mr. Wilson's frustrations regarding financial viability of the Bills in the Buffalo area.

Many Bills Ultra Hooligans weep at the moment considering the potentiality of a refugee variation of the Bills: Roaming the ghettoes of America as TSIGANI (gypsies), perhaps ending up eventually in the Zionist dysoptia of Los Angeles.

Gentlemen let us leave BUSINESS to the pigs studying Adam Smith and economic systematics - as good Europeans and the descendents of good Europeans we must understand that money has always been considered vulgar in our society, in our culture - let us leave this to the Middle Easterners to debate, that has always been their f*cking WESEN - it is not ours.

Let us concentrate with a renewed inspiration on the question of LABOUR.

that is: the initiation of the proletariat transpiring every year under the euphamistic slogan NFL DRAFT

Gentlemen this is a critical moment for Mr. Levy.

Attention Mr. Levy: i understand you read my posts with vigour. I understand you (as a fellow intellectual) are inspired by my text.

Mr. Levy must make a decision of priority gentlemen. He must become an Aristotelian categorizer of Being. He must regress into the antiquated "metaphysics of presence."

Attention Mr. Levy: the offensive line, despite the moans of those foolish sections of the Ultra Hooligans, is not a priority. Insert any pig in there and we will see if the irish fool Mcnally earns his salary.

As has been documented historiographically, the king of field sports is won with a hegemonic OBRAMBA synthesized with an adequate offense. Look at the failures of the Colts or our own Bills in the Kaka Gun era for further evidence.

Mr. Levy you have two potential proletariats that can bring us closer to the Lacanian objet petit A than even Lacan dreamed possible : Mr. Huff and Mr. Bunkley. If we are dealing with a revised ontology a la Mr. Maurice Merleau-Ponty they are the only ones who can lead us into the post-post-modern of a theory of inter corporeity.

Attention Mr. Mike Shoop: i humiliated you in a previous discussion on this board. I have yet to see you respond. That will be taken as a semiotics related to your cowardice.

Attention Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey: you have continued to mock me on this Internet online forum. I have continued to subvert your comments with quality chat. If you wish this to degenerate into the Lacanian Real of physical violence, so f*cking be it sir - i am the SOKRAT ULTRA.

Adieu

I have never seen a poster's writing style jump the shark so quickly, but you did it with your 1st post.

657535[/snapback]

Attention mr. sfladave1

1. my syntax f*cking overwhelms you

2. my syntax is an anomaly here, a hetereogenous force among the Heideggerian "chatter" of the "Sie"

AVANTI to Bills discourse!

Why do I picture you as the first in line at a Paris Star Wars convention ?

657508[/snapback]

That's funny, I picture him as the guy who keeps sending me those e-mails asking if I would help him out by accepting his $15 million money transfer from somewhere in Africa.

Gentlemen

I understand that the pressing concern of the moment has become Mr. Wilson's frustrations regarding financial viability of the Bills in the Buffalo area.

Many Bills Ultra Hooligans weep at the moment considering the potentiality of a refugee variation of the Bills: Roaming the ghettoes of America as TSIGANI (gypsies), perhaps ending up eventually in the Zionist dysoptia of Los Angeles.

Gentlemen let us leave BUSINESS to the pigs studying Adam Smith and economic systematics - as good Europeans and the descendents of good Europeans we must understand that money has always been considered vulgar in our society, in our culture  - let us leave this to the Middle Easterners to debate, that has always been their f*cking WESEN - it is not ours.

that is: the initiation of the proletariat transpiring every year under the euphamistic slogan NFL DRAFT

Attention Mr. Levy: i understand you read my posts with vigour. I understand you (as a fellow intellectual) are inspired by my text.

Mr. Levy must make a decision of priority gentlemen. He must become an Aristotelian categorizer of Being. He must regress into the antiquated "metaphysics of presence."

Attention Mr. Levy: the offensive line, despite the moans of those foolish sections of the Ultra Hooligans, is not a priority. Insert any pig in there and we will see if the irish fool Mcnally earns his salary.

As has been documented historiographically, the king of field sports is won with a hegemonic OBRAMBA synthesized with an adequate offense. Look at the failures of the Colts or our own Bills in the Kaka Gun era for further evidence.

Mr. Levy you have two potential proletariats that can bring us closer to the Lacanian objet petit A than even Lacan dreamed possible : Mr. Huff and Mr. Bunkley. If we are dealing with a revised ontology a la Mr. Maurice Merleau-Ponty they are the only ones who can lead us into the post-post-modern of a theory of inter corporeity.

Attention Mr. Mike Shoop: i humiliated you in a previous discussion on this board. I have yet to see you respond. That will be taken as a semiotics related to your cowardice.

Attention Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey: you have continued to mock me on this Internet online forum. I have continued to subvert your comments with quality chat. If you wish this to degenerate into the Lacanian Real of physical violence, so f*cking be it sir - i am the SOKRAT ULTRA.

Adieu

657506[/snapback]

Allow me to translate this for everybody:

(Some stuff about Jews)

The O line is fine McNalley is Teh Bomb!

MARV if u know what is good 4 u you better take HUFF or Brodderick Bunkely!!1!!!!

(end translation)

Allow me to translate this for everybody:

(Some stuff about Jews)

The O line is fine McNalley is Teh Bomb!

MARV if u know what is good 4 u you better take HUFF or Brodderick Bunkely!!1!!!!

(end translation)

657852[/snapback]

Nicely put, instead of wasting everyones time with mind numbing chatter.

Are you comletely out of your mind Frenchie? You really think you can plug any big man into your O-line and get the desired results?? If that's the case, then WHY was Mike Williams such a bust? I completely disagree with your post. Football games are won and lost in the trenches. Buffalo, draft some quality O-linemen please!!

That's funny, I picture him as the guy who keeps sending me those e-mails asking if I would help him out by accepting his $15 million money transfer from somewhere in Africa.

657630[/snapback]

:lol:

I don't know what kind of drugs they have in Ljubljana, but I want some.

Gentlemen

Gentlemen let us leave BUSINESS to the pigs studying Adam Smith and economic systematics - as good Europeans and the descendents of good Europeans we must understand that money has always been considered vulgar in our society, in our culture  - let us leave this to the Middle Easterners to debate, that has always been their f*cking WESEN - it is not ours.

Adieu

657506[/snapback]

Physical violence? Go for it. My Lacanian Symbolic would get medievial on your Lacanian Imaginary ass.

Gentlemen

Adieu

657506[/snapback]

Great post...you are right..