I think we should sign LaVar Arrington

He just wanted out, now he has something to prove. I would sign him to a one or two year contract. He has something to prove. Bad things man !

656807[/snapback]

Thats exactly what we need an over-paid, overrated linebacker that's terrible in the 4-3 and in the lockerroom. Arrington is asking for way to much and needs to play in a defensive system that we currently don't have. Other than that he's a prefect fit for Buffalo.

I wouldnt say he's overpaid seeing how he's currently not being paid, but the rest of it was pretty right. A Defense that relies on blitzing lb's would be perfect for arrington a 3-4 and honestly I thought gregg williams defense would've been a good fit. Arrington has talent but he likes to do his thing which can be a detriment when relying on a scheme.

Thats exactly what we need an over-paid, overrated linebacker that's terrible in the 4-3 and in the lockerroom.  Arrington is asking for way to much and needs to play in a defensive system that we currently don't have.    Other than that he's a prefect fit for Buffalo.

656814[/snapback]

Funny, he did OK in a 4-3 in college...

he's one of those players that half of the board will bash, however if he became a bill they would love him and say they wanted him from the start. 7 year 54 million and a 14 million signing bonus is what he is asking for, a little too rich for my blood, but is he an upgrade to Posey?...WITHOUT QUESTION, is he worth that kind of money, maybe not, health is a question mark. But a 5 year 26 million dollar contract and a 8 million dollar signing bonus seems more reasonable for a player that is 2 years removed from the pro bowl.

Funny, he did OK in a 4-3 in college...

656872[/snapback]

Dudeman was great at Tulane. University of Illinois...New England Patriots different animal. In the pro's he's showen that his value is coming off the corner or stopping the run. He struggles against the pass and when the system calls for him to cover he bitches and refuses to practice. If he's causing trouble for Joe

Gibbs what will he do to Jauron? Like I said 54 million for a crying linebacker perfect for lets go get him.

he's one of those players that half of the board will bash, however if he became a bill they would love him and say they wanted him from the start.  7 year 54 million and a 14 million signing bonus is what he is asking for, a little too rich for my blood, but is he an upgrade to Posey?...WITHOUT QUESTION, is he worth that kind of money, maybe not, health is a question mark.  But a 5 year 26 million dollar contract and a 8 million dollar signing bonus seems more reasonable for a player that is 2 years removed from the pro bowl.

657013[/snapback]

I think he was interviewing with Saban and the 'Phins- looking for $10m, guaranteed...

Dudeman was great at Tulane.  University of Illinois...New England Patriots different animal.  In the pro's he's showen that his value is coming off the corner or stopping the run.  He struggles against the pass and when the system calls for him to cover he bitches and refuses to practice.  If he's causing trouble for Joe

Gibbs what will he do to Jauron?  Like I said 54 million for a crying linebacker perfect for lets go get him.

657023[/snapback]

Don't think Dudeman was an All-American, and I know he hasn't made the Pro Bowl. LaVar's done both. But yeah, he sucks because you say so. Thanks for the input.

And Roar Lions Roar.

Giants | Team stepping back from Arrington?

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:10:24 -0700

Chris Harry, of the Orlando Sentinel, reports the New York Giants reportedly took a step back from free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) last week. They reportedly took a step back when agent Carl Poston threw out numbers in the seven-year, $54 million range, with a signing-bonus demand of $14 million.

He just wanted out, now he has something to prove. I would sign him to a one or two year contract. He has something to prove. Bad things man !

656807[/snapback]

yeah he is def in the market for a one or two year deal...especially after declining a player option of 4 mil guaranteed to become a free agent

do people think before they post stuff like this or do they just not know what they are talking about

yeah he is def in the market for a one or two year deal...especially after declining a player option of 4 mil guaranteed to become a free agent

do people think before they post stuff like this or do they just not know what they are talking about

657143[/snapback]

I read he gave back a bunch of money so he could leave Washington and become a FA. I havn't heard of too many players who have done that ? Have you ?

Sounds like he really wanted out ! Are you saying his motivation was purely for a bigger pay day ?

I read he gave back a bunch of money so he could leave Washington and become a FA. I havn't heard of too many players who have done that ? Have you ?

Sounds like he really wanted out ! Are you saying his motivation was purely for a bigger pay day ?

657235[/snapback]

he wanted out of Washington and he wanted a better deal because he wasnt happy with the one he signed from the day he signed it

do you really think he is going to walk away from 4 mil guaranteed and not want that plus a ton more. I believe he is asking for a 7 year 54 mil deal with 14 mil up front...did he want out of Wash or did he want a big payday, looks like both to me

Chris Harry, of the Orlando Sentinel, reports the New York Giants reportedly took a step back from free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) last week. They reportedly took a step back when agent Carl Poston threw out numbers in the seven-year, $54 million range, with a signing-bonus demand of $14 million.

657133[/snapback]

that's funny , I would suspect he'd be fortunate to get 1/2 that.

He hasn't done anything worth that cash, the potential is there, but he is no longer a rookie draft pick therefore he no longer gets paid for potential alone.

657133[/snapback]

I wonder what they are thinking. :D

Don't think Dudeman was an All-American, and I know he hasn't made the Pro Bowl. LaVar's done both. But yeah, he sucks because you say so. Thanks for the input.

And Roar Lions Roar.

657062[/snapback]

Arrington doesn't suck. He's also not worth what he's asking for.