the new flexible scheduling

with the new flexible scheduling that the nfl wants to adapt this year.say the bills are doing ok and the nfl changes one of the start times to a later time...do the bills have any say in it? like if ralph wanted to keep the 1pm start .is it mandatory that the game be changed? i actually like the 1pm starts and could care less about a 8pm game late night..go bills in"06

Not sure myself, but this whole flex scheduling thing concerns me. It's great for television, but what about fans who make plans to go to games? I could easily see them getting screwed... :(

CW

Not sure myself, but this whole flex scheduling thing concerns me.  It's great for television, but what about fans who make plans to go to games?  I could easily see them getting screwed... :(

CW

656447[/snapback]

No doubt...except traveling fans should now know the game may change start times and plan accordingly. Fans of teams doing very poorly won't have to worry, while fans of teams in the hunt will have to keep an eye open for the change.

For me, I would have to decide between three things....

1) Go to the game, leave early, so I can get home with enough time to rest before work the next day

2) Take monday off and stay in Buffalo after a game

3) Stay for the whole game and drive back after, knowing I'll be a zombie all the next day at work.

For me, I would have to decide between three things....

1) Go to the game, leave early, so I can get home with enough time to rest before work the next day

2) Take monday off and stay in Buffalo after a game

3) Stay for the whole game and drive back after, knowing I'll be a zombie all the next day at work.

656622[/snapback]

I'll take door #2, Jack.