Anyone else watching PrimeTime:Live

This episode is about medical "mysteries". The focus of the hour is what is on now: People who have a strong desire to amputate one or all of their limbs. One guy did. Both of his legs. He parked in a empty parking lot, filled a trash can with dry ice, and stuck his legs in for 8 hours. Legs needed to be amputated a month later. He says he has no regrets. Next up is a woman who is trying something similar (don't know what yet, but it looks like she is cutting off the circulation of something...

crazy sh--.

edit: Nope, the lady used dry ice, too. But she didn't screw up her legs bad enough and doctors wouldn't amputate. But her legs are !@#$ed up... bad! And she is still tryin!

This episode is about medical "mysteries". The focus of the hour is what is on now: People who have a strong desire to amputate one or all of their limbs. One guy did. Both of his legs. He parked in a empty parking lot, filled a trash can with dry ice, and stuck his legs in for 8 hours. Legs needed to be amputated a month later. He says he has no regrets.  Next up is a woman who is trying something similar (don't know what yet, but it looks like she is cutting off the circulation of something...

crazy sh--.

edit: Nope, the lady used dry ice, too. But she didn't screw up her legs bad enough and doctors wouldn't amputate. But her legs are !@#$ed up... bad!  And she is still tryin!

654956[/snapback]

Just purely out of curiosity, I wonder what the docs that wouldn't amputate would say to a guy who wants his unit removed so he can "become the woman" he always knew he was born to be?

This episode is about medical "mysteries". The focus of the hour is what is on now: People who have a strong desire to amputate one or all of their limbs. One guy did. Both of his legs. He parked in a empty parking lot, filled a trash can with dry ice, and stuck his legs in for 8 hours. Legs needed to be amputated a month later. He says he has no regrets.

654956[/snapback]

Probably because he knows he still has a shot at playing TE for the Bills...

Just purely out of curiosity, I wonder what the docs that wouldn't amputate would say to a guy who wants his unit removed so he can "become the woman" he always knew he was born to be?

654977[/snapback]

This thread was innocent enough. I see no reason to pick on Ed. Leave him out of it.

i think 71% of Two Tard Drive members have tried to freeze their brains with dry ice at some part in their life...I may be low on my number, after further thought.....

655695[/snapback]

Your Avatar busy tonight? I got tree fiddy.