Losman and Evans looking forward to Week 2

Yes, the Bills will lose to the Pats in Week 1. But looking at the Miami game I think the Bills can take them. Culpepper won't be ready or he'll no doubt be rusty and the Losman to Evans connection has shown the ability to light up the scoreboard down south. I just don't think that Miami is as good as they and the media think they are. Remember us coming into last season after our late season winning streak? I'd love it if the Bills knocked them off their high horse in Week 2.

Yes, the Bills will lose to the Pats in Week 1. But looking at the Miami game I think the Bills can take them. Culpepper won't be ready or he'll no doubt be rusty and the Losman to Evans connection has shown the ability to light up the scoreboard down south. I just don't think that Miami is as good as they and the media think they are. Remember us coming into last season after our late season winning streak? I'd love it if the Bills knocked them off their high horse in Week 2.

654633[/snapback]

Next to Bruschi, Saban is the greatest person alive! Haven't you been paying attention to the media!

Next to Bruschi, Saban is the greatest person alive!  Haven't you been paying attention to the media!

654637[/snapback]

I would love to see that press conference if he were to lose to us, I think his head would explode.

I hate to jump on the media bashing bandwagon but honestly, count me in. I told everybody last year Miami wasn't that bad, but everyone on espn was talking like they're the worst team ever.

Then they go and win a few games at the end of last year (BARELY beating terrible Bills & Jets teams AT HOME and the Patriots' 3rd string) and all of the sudden they're a serious contender in the AFC. WTF are you kidding me? That said, they are always tough at home in September even when they suck so I do not expect to win that game.

I hate to jump on the media bashing bandwagon but honestly, count me in.  I told everybody last year Miami wasn't that bad, but everyone on espn was talking like they're the worst team ever. 

Then they go and win a few games at the end of last year (BARELY beating terrible Bills & Jets teams AT HOME and the Patriots' 3rd string) and all of the sudden they're a serious contender in the AFC.  WTF are you kidding me?  That said, they are always tough at home in September even when they suck so I do not expect to win that game.

654695[/snapback]

If the Bills are up 21-0 in the first quarter again you can bet your @ss that Jaroun isn't pulling out the Roscoe Parrish at QB pass play.

The real big plus here is that the Bills will be benefiting from Malarkey's head scratching gadget playcalling that day. Miami's in the red zone? Cover the fullback!