So far on draft weekend we have 10 picks

10 picks and a lot of money to sign them. I think its pretty obvious ML is looking to the future. I thought we might get a fourth for Moulds but freeing up the money and a high fifth pick is about as good as we were going to get. Moulds has a couple of good years left but its time to let Evans be our number one and to give RP a chance. Things are going pretty good, although we might get a little more active on the free agency front.

10 picks and a lot of money to sign them.  I think its pretty obvious ML is looking to the future.  I thought we might get a fourth for Moulds but freeing up the money and a high fifth pick is about as good as we were going to get.  Moulds has a couple of good years left but its time to let Evans be our number one and to give RP a chance.  Things are going pretty good, although we might get a little more active on the free agency front.

652746[/snapback]

nope.......reed.......no way parrish is better than reed.....sorry

My point is we have lots of picks....IMHO the more picks that make the team the better.

652743[/snapback]

i do like the number of picks . just wondering if we ever cut the late round picks or do they all make the team ?

i do like the number of picks . just wondering if we ever cut the late round picks or do they all make the team ?

652764[/snapback]

With any luck we get a diamond in the rough player in one of those later spots.

This is a very good way to rebuild our team, like I said in a previous post, is ML can package one of our 3rds and the 5th from Houston and find a team to trade their second we could be in a great spot to get 4 or 5 decent players in the future. The time is now to rebuild and get this thing going in the right direction.GO BILLS!

So what do y'all think we do with them?  I'm thinking, not with names (though some in mind) it goes like this:

1. S

2. OG/C

3A. DT

3B. OT

4. LB

5A. OG

5B. WR

6. CB

7A. DE

7B. RB

652815[/snapback]

Thats good but Im thinking

1. LB- Hawk slips-call me crazy

2. OG

2B. DT or Ko Simpson

3A. OT

3Band5B trade for a second rounder

4. QB-bye bye Kelly

5A. DT

6. RB

7A. CB

7B. WR

Every damn one of them is critical.  We have lots of holes and needs to fill.

652729[/snapback]

I agree! With ten picks we should be able to shore up our OL and DL, SS, QB, and add depth at LB. Okay, maybe that's a little too far-fetched, but we do have the opportunity to greatly upgrade these positions. Get 'er done Marv!!

Every damn one of them is critical.  We have lots of holes and needs to fill.

652729[/snapback]

I wouldn't be too upset if they traded down a few spots in the first round to pick up a couple of addtional picks as well.

GO BILLS 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wouldn't be too upset if they traded down a few spots in the first round to pick up a couple of addtional picks as well.

652829[/snapback]

I could live with that also.........Unless Vernon Davis is on the board.

652829[/snapback]

They should trade down in the first

But they should also package some picks to move up from the 5th into the 3rd round.

Th plan should be too accumulate as many 1st day picks as possible.

The lines, people. Gotta work the lines.

1. OT (perhaps trade down for Marcus McNeill, if his back checks out)

2. DT (gotta find an "over tackle" to go with Triplett)

3. DE (Chicago may have matched us on the signing of what's-his-face, but we're still looking to replace the white, high-motor LDEs we have)

3. OG

4. OG

5. DT

5. WR or QB

6. DT

7. OT

7. CB