A few more ticket/tailgate details

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The schedule will be announced Thursday at 2PM. The tailgate will be held, as it always has been, at the home opener.

Due to rising costs, we are slightly increasing the tailgate party fee to $6/person. However, the game tickets that we usually are able to get have actually gone down in price!! They are $44 this year (down from $46). So it will actually be $1 cheaper for the tailgate/ticket package this year :)

Ticket orders are due to me by Thursday May 18th, and our purchase will be made on Saturday May 20th.

Order/purchase details will be posted Thursday evening. I will again have a web page to go to which will calculate exactly how much $ to send.

To borrow a line from "Risky Business", I think the party theme this year will be "Sometimes, you just have to say 'What The !@#$'!"

Love the new theme Jay.  And what the heck - the last few years I've enjoyed the party more than the game anyway.... :P

See you in September!

653288[/snapback]

It's not 'what the heck', it's 'what the !@#$'. :lol:

Just got accepted to BU, and will be relocating to the Boston proper by the end of August. Is anyone making the trek to NE for the season opener-- it would be an auspicious beginning to head to the game with some Bills faithful.