• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

can't blame Marv for that one. :)

652352[/snapback]

For what. I am sure he'll be just fine. Just you wait and see. Some year he might play all 16 games, if he can stay healthy.

And some day he'll go to 10 probowls in a row. Just you wait and see.

I have heard everyone here say that. Those two first rounders were worth it. Trust me.

For what.  I am sure he'll be just fine.  Just you wait and see.  Some year he might play all 16 games, if he can stay healthy. 

And some day he'll go to 10 probowls in a row.  Just you wait and see. 

I have heard everyone here say that.  Those two first rounders were worth it.  Trust me.

652366[/snapback]

Nows not the time for personal attacks on the guy we need to nurture and coddle him and give him tremendous fan support as not to bruise his fragile psyche :)

What difference does it make.  Ralph pretty much said the Bills are no longer viable in Buffalo, so who knows it could be the LA Bills making that pick in a couple weeks.

652401[/snapback]

Now that would really piss me off.

What difference does it make.  Ralph pretty much said the Bills are no longer viable in Buffalo, so who knows it could be the LA Bills making that pick in a couple weeks.

652401[/snapback]

Yeh, I heard that and only Bill Lamb can be excited, he can actually go to a Bills game again...if the Bills move then Football as a sport is history, who cares, kinda like the NBA. Give Blood...Play Hockey.

For what.  I am sure he'll be just fine.  Just you wait and see.  Some year he might play all 16 games, if he can stay healthy. 

And some day he'll go to 10 probowls in a row.  Just you wait and see. 

I have heard everyone here say that.  Those two first rounders were worth it.  Trust me.

652366[/snapback]

the bills spent only one first rounder, a second and a fourth on him -- not two firsts.

the bills spent only one first rounder, a second and a fourth on him -- not two firsts.

652421[/snapback]

I know but it sounds better and much easier to type my way.

BTW, was it a 4th or a 5th? I thought it was a 5th?

Better than a sharp stick in the eye....but not much.

It's disappointing that ML bowed to Casserly.

Oh well as Bill in NYC pointed out it's two big numbers off the books for '07. But a fifth is very disappointing to me.

652289[/snapback]

Yeah I posted this 5 hr`s ago and it got booted off . fair weather mod`s I guess. :)

it was a 2005 1st  2004th 2nd and 5th

the cowboys ended up with

43 Dallas Julius Jones RB Notre Dame

144 Dallas Sean Ryan TE Boston College

20 Dallas Marcus Spears DE Louisiana State

652445[/snapback]

Yea, maybe that trade was a little worse than the Moulds trade

it was a 2005 1st  2004th 2nd and 5th

the cowboys ended up with

43 Dallas Julius Jones RB Notre Dame

144 Dallas Sean Ryan TE Boston College

20 Dallas Marcus Spears DE Louisiana State

652445[/snapback]

Ouch. I think reality just slapped me in the face.

Yeah I posted this 5 hr`s ago and it got booted off . fair weather mod`s I guess. :angry:

652448[/snapback]

You mean this post? Nope, just added to one of the many other threads all discussing the same topic...