Ladies and Gentleman

Yeah - Dan might have played for one of our hated teams but he is a very classy

I know a lot of people that have had dealings with him and his wife. They are almost universal in their appraisal, he's an * and his wife is a b*tch. BTW, did he reciprocate for any of the drinks sent his way?

651535[/snapback]

Nah. That would have been nice, I dropped c-note that night

Couldn't disagree more.  The man was out with his wife, period, end of story. If he was out by himself or with some buds then he is open game.

651522[/snapback]

I would have figured if theres anyone here that would appreciate this post, it would be Ray Finkle "LACES OUT" I mean, he only got Marino to leave a bar, you kidnapped him.

Personnally I find it kinda funny that he gt up and walked out. Why didn't he try to defend himself or just ignore it. I would have laughed it off and taken some shots at the bills if I was him. But I guess you just hurt his precious feelings. It seemed like it was all in fun, and aslong as no one made any personnal or physical threats to him, I don't see the harm.

I would have figured if theres anyone here that would appreciate this post, it would be Ray Finkle "LACES OUT" I mean, he only got Marino to leave a bar, you kidnapped him.

Personnally I find it kinda funny that he gt up and walked out. Why didn't he try to defend himself or just ignore it. I would have laughed it off and taken some shots at the bills if I was him. But I guess you just hurt his precious feelings. It seemed like it was all in fun, and aslong as no one made any personnal or physical threats to him, I don't see the harm.

651560[/snapback]

I think it was a combination of us and annoying drunks coming up to him in the pisser asking him for pics and autographs.Now that can be annoying.

Would you get ahold of yourself!  It's the dolphins fer chrissakes.  He didn't moon him or toss a beer on his wife, so not sophomoric at all.  Good job BUFFALOTONE!

651514[/snapback]

So I suppose you're a better Bills fan, right? :w00t: Look, tiger, when Osama forms a football team, my hatred will then rival yours. Until then, I'll limit my "hate" for the archrival the way I see fit. Cool with you?

Typical killjoys of TBD.  He didn't slap the dude's wife; he chanted like a drunken fool for his hometown team and Marino couldn't take it. BUFFALOTONE, this Bud's for you!

652492[/snapback]

I see your guys point... IMO, seemed over the top though...

Then again, Marino could have come over, joked made friends with the Buff fellows and everybody would have had a good time... That' how things usually go?

Typical killjoys of TBD.  He didn't slap the dude's wife; he chanted like a drunken fool for his hometown team and Marino couldn't take it. BUFFALOTONE, this Bud's for you!

652492[/snapback]

Sorry. I'm a sports fan not just a Bills fan. I'd love the oppurtunity to meet Marino.

I wouldn't embarrass myself by booing or whatever it is you or others might do. Get over it. :angry: