Game Day Tickets

This is an open question to the board, if any one can answer this it'd be greatly appreciated. Now that I live in Ottawa, I would like to take in a few Bills games this year (seeing as Buffalo is only a few hours from here). Is there a way to get tickets from Ottawa for Buffalo games? Also, seeing as my friends are...ugh...Packers fans, does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for that game?

Thanks!

This is an open question to the board, if any one can answer this it'd be greatly appreciated.  Now that I live in Ottawa, I would like to take in a few Bills games this year (seeing as Buffalo is only a few hours from here).  Is there a way to get tickets from Ottawa for Buffalo games?  Also, seeing as my friends are...ugh...Packers fans, does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for that game?

Thanks!

649996[/snapback]

Ticketmaster link for individual game tix

As Jack said, though, single-game seats don't go on sale until July. Packers game will probably sell out before then (via group/season-ticket-holder purchases, many to Packers fans who don't have a prayer at snagging tix for GB home games). You can find tix on eBay or through a broker, but you're probably going to pay through the nose with either of those choices.

Your best bet would be to link up with a season-ticket holder; our single-game sales begin in mid-May. I'd suggest posting a request on the Trading Post board here on the Wall...

All you need is 15 people to make a group. That way you can buy tickets earlier. Otherwise you risk being shut out. Not sure how much money you have but season ticket holers get first dibs on extra tickets. Pay $270 for a single seat in the Rockpile section, and you can buy tickets to any game, up to 10, before anyone else, even groups.

PTR