Cowboys or Redskins?

Frez

Oh please - the Redskins. 

If Dallas wins they will have about 5,000 extra fans tomorrow morning all harping on my sports talk radio station while I'm on my way to work.

47614[/snapback]

same crap will happen in washington if they win :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: both these teams, have you all forgotten a couple of superbowls :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: the redskins :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: dallas :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: giants oh and what the hell :rolleyes::lol: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: dolphins :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: patriots :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: pretty much everyone else who aint a bill or bills fan!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Whoever wins this game. The way this game is it could end in a tie. Dallas has one of the worst offenses I've seen this year. The only reason they even have points this game is cause the officials made a shoddy pi call, when it was plainly obvious that terry glenn was the one who committed the pi. I hate dallas more, so I hope washington wins, but :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Them both anyway

Redskins are getting boned on these pass interference calls (or non-calls). They give Dallas a TD in the 1st Qtr on a Phantom interference call. Then Dallas clearly interferes w/ Gardner on a 50 yard bomb in the end zone and no call? these refs really suck.

Redskins are getting boned on these pass interference calls (or non-calls).  They give Dallas a TD in the 1st Qtr on a Phantom interference call.  Then Dallas clearly interferes w/ Gardner on a 50 yard bomb in the end zone and no call?  these refs really suck.

47720[/snapback]

No kidding - Terry Glenn grabs the DB's jersey and it's PI against the defense. Cowboys DB grabs the WR's jersey and there's no call.

It's one thing be a horrible ref, but they could at least be consistently horrible for both teams.

It's really frustrating to watch as a football fan, and I don't even care who wins. These refs are a complete joke. It must be nice to consistently suck and not have to worry about losing your job.