Duke Lacrosse

Not to mention being forced to provide their DNA despite there being no evidence that any of them were involved in a crime.  Too bad they passed that law stating that young white males don't have civil rights anymore.  :P

Still not a single word on the entire website.

658907[/snapback]

Encouraging, isn't it?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still trying to figure out why a lacrosse team would need 46 players. Don't they play 10 a side?

No pun intended, but isn't that more depth than they need?

658965[/snapback]

Not sure I can answer that completely, but. College teams have a lot of red shirt freshmen that don't suit up at game time. They're still on the team. They can practice, and not lose eligibility.

Let me guess.

We don't understand because we have never been LaCrosse players?

659192[/snapback]

No, but last time I checked it was the "smarter" school that had lacrosse and did well with it. Tell me again the last time Buff State or UB won the national championship in lacrosse?

Usually it is Syracuse, Hopkins, Princeton, etc....

No, but last time I checked it was the "smarter" school that had lacrosse and did well with it.  Tell me again the last time Buff State or UB won the national championship in lacrosse? 

Usually it is Syracuse, Hopkins, Princeton, etc....

659331[/snapback]

I could give a shidt less. I really, really, tried- but I can't find it.

Well, looks like 2 were arrested with a possible 3rd on the way.

Interestingly the defense claims that 2 of the 3 were not at the party when the dancer was present, and state they have records of commercial transactions to prove it. They were right about the DNA...

Also, there are desciptions of the photos taken by one of the party-goers here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=4091290

Assuming those descriptions are accurate, it would seem that the accusers story seems a bit flimsy, especially when you combine that with the fact that she was spotted passed out in someone elses car, and then didn't claim rape when she was initially interviewed at the hospital.

It's hard to imagine what case the DA thinks he might have against the guys. But I guess that doesn't matter. The local community seems to think that they are guilty, so I guess that's good enough for me. Stupid affluent white kids. :ph34r: