Bills Nicknames and Rumor

booya2

As a writer, fans frequently ask me what has happened to the era of truly great player nicknames. I harken back to just a few years ago we had several Bills with nicknames as unique as they were clever. I submit to you the following tantalizing list of nicknames for you to savor:

1. Pat "Pooh Bear" Williams

2. Sammy "Bam" Morris

3. "The Gost of the Post" Jay Riemersma

4. Travis "Crazy Legs" Henry

The only mainstay left with a nickname the quality of years past may be "Machine Gun" Kelly Holcomb.

Rumor has it, the moves currently being bantered about to acquire more picks for Moulds and Losman, are an attempt to gain enough leverage to move up in the draft and acquire "Super" Mario Williams and a DT later on in the first-early 2nd rd. such as Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Watson.

As a writer, fans frequently ask me what has happened to the era of truly great player nicknames. I harken back to just a few years ago we had several Bills with nicknames as unique as they were clever. I submit to you the following tantalizing list of nicknames for you to savor:

2. Sammy "Bam" Morris

The only mainstay left with a nickname the quality of years past may be "Machine Gun" Kelly Holcomb.

Rumor has it, the moves currently being bantered about to acquire more picks for Moulds and Losman, are an attempt to gain enough leverage to move up in the draft and acquire "Super" Mario Williams and a DT later on in the first-early 2nd rd. such as Gabe "Welcome Back Kotter" Watson.

647255[/snapback]

Something tells me we could all come up with a better nickname than that for Travis.

647255[/snapback]

holcomb? More like squirt gun kelly. And no, not even a super soaker. I'm talking cheap ass dollar store squirt gun.

2. Sammy "Bam" Morris

647255[/snapback]

:lol::blink::P

2. Sammy "Bam" Morris

647255[/snapback]

?

2. Sammy "Bam" Morris

647255[/snapback]

Nickname linky thingy