Winston Justice??!!!

30dive

Ok that yahoo, err the guy from Yahoo is reporting of the rumors that the Bills "might" be looking to trade JP (Note: the Bills might also be looking to build a brand new stadium in downtown Buffalo, but....) However, the item that stuck out the greatest for me in that article is that this guy is hearing that the Bills might take over Ngata is WINSTON JUSTICE. Now I know he is a very good football player, but at number 8 overall? Hell I'm still not sure we should even take Ngata with that pick, but Justice? This is getting sooo painfull.

They would trade down a few spots, probably with a team looking to take Cutler (who will slip).

646524[/snapback]

They're picking Vince.

He's going to drop. They have their QB in Nall FOR NOW and they'll need someone for the future and to put asses in the seats (cheap Ralph relies on ticket sales). They'll say goodbye to TD's boy and hello to Marv's.

Otherwise, it'll be Cutler. Everyone needs to stop the denial. I've been saying it for weeks.

They're picking Vince.

He's going to drop. They have their QB in Nall FOR NOW and they'll need someone for the future and to put asses in the seats (cheap Ralph relies on ticket sales). They'll say goodbye to TD's boy and hello to Marv's.

Otherwise, it'll be Cutler. Everyone needs to stop the denial. I've been saying it for weeks.

646531[/snapback]

there is absolutely no way the overly conxervative Marv and Jauron would ever bring in a free lance QB like Vince Young.

Cutler is unlikley, but a possibility

Ok that yahoo, err the guy from Yahoo is reporting of the rumors that the Bills "might" be looking to trade JP (Note: the Bills might also be looking to build a brand new stadium in downtown Buffalo, but....) However, the item that stuck out the greatest for me in that article is that this guy is hearing that the Bills might take over Ngata is WINSTON JUSTICE.  Now I know he is a very good football player, but at number 8 overall? Hell I'm still not sure we should even take Ngata with that pick, but Justice?  This is getting sooo painfull.

646522[/snapback]

If the guy can play dont worry where they pick him. Mike Williams at 4 was logical but Dwight Freeney at 4 would have been a major reach. Who would you rather have today?

I say the world is flat. I've been saying it for weeks.

646533[/snapback]

It cant be, I saw it was round when the aliens took me to their mothership.

It's OK now, I have a foil cap.

I like Justice.  Don't like him at 8 and think there are about five to ten better choices that are going to be available at 8.  If that's what we want...trade down.

646628[/snapback]

Three points, just like my pastor uses on Sunday mornings:

(1) I like him as well. He could play either tackle position for us depending on what the plans are for Peters. It would also allow us to move Gandy inside (which I think would work out very nicely).

(2) I would not take him at #8. I would definitely try to slide down a little. I might even take less in the deal to slide down if I felt strongly that he was still going to be on the board at the point we fall to.

(3) Given some off the field issues that he has had, he does not seem like a Marv pick. But, if they did their homework and everyone feels comfortable, he is by far the #2 tackle in this draft. And I believe that he and Ferguson are the only Tier 1 tackles in this draft.

Well...I'm not as bowled over by the off the field issues. I'd have taken Bryant McKinnie over Mike Williams, for instance. I'd rather have Mike date my sister. I'd rather have McKinnie protect my left side from on-rushing defensive linemen. Qinston will be very good and if we can trade down and get him we will be doing very well!! Not at 8 though.