The Danny Gare Show

beerme1

Danny Gare told a story about a month ago where he got into a fight with Steve Durbano(I think that was the guys name). In the heat of the moment, Gare went to grab a handful of hair and low and behold, the guy was wearing a piece. He grabbed it back from Gare and went storming off the ice. All the players including the guys teammates were roaring. ;);)

I guess that kinda stops a fight! ;)

A Danny classic, I remember seeing Danny laying on the ice and Billy Smith on top of him wailing away at him :lol:

I brought this up to Danny once and got a quick, ya what of it type of response. He remembers it too ;)

Yeah and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell your avatar is all about. Tossing a kid in the air?

646295[/snapback]

I have been trying to figure it out too... I think I have seen it somewhere also... Not sure... The only thing that X. Benedict's avatar reminds me of is the painting "My Father Was as Big as a Tree" by Carroll Cloar... I think the original of it is in Memphis (Brooks Museum of Art)?

What is the story about it X.?

;)

I have been trying to figure it out too... I think I have seen it somewhere also... Not sure... The only thing that X. Benedict's avatar reminds me of is the painting "My Father Was as Big as a Tree" by Carroll Cloar... I think the original of it is in Memphis (Brooks Museum of Art)?

:angry:

646343[/snapback]

Yeah hockey sherpa - spill the beans!

646343[/snapback]

Just a picture of me playing with dad in the back yard.

Dad never got bigger than 38"

Just a picture of me playing with dad in the back yard.

Dad never got bigger than 38"

646568[/snapback]

Either "your" backyard is in the deep south or on the outskirts of Chernobyl... That is some serious "background" that I can barely make out.

:D

Then again... You are residing in that van on the banks of the A. River...

:D :D

Better get used to it, cause its gonna be on in late April.  Your boys?  They'll be raising something over their heads... http://www.upshizzle.com/x/Toronto_sStanlyCup.jpg

:w00t:

646609[/snapback]

:lol:

Nice!

You'll notice the perfect form he's using though, it comes from years of practice and this year they all have just nailed it! :D