4th round for Moulds?

syhuang

From KFFL.com:

Patriots | Bills would trade them Moulds – for the right price

Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:11:46 -0800

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports Buffalo Bills general manager Marv Levy said he would be willing to trade WR Eric Moulds to the New England Patriots – for the right price. "It depends on what the compensation would be," Levy said at the NFL owners' meetings Monday, March 27. "We would talk to them, of course. We'd talk about it. We wouldn't rule them out." The Bills are believed to be seeking a fourth-round pick or higher, but Levy said that had yet to be determined. "We don't have a hard and fast price," Levy said. "We're still talking. I'll treat that situation as it develops, because it's a big decision."

Marv strikes me as a pretty smart guy who will play this thing out properly. Moulds has a value, and the longer he remains on the market, the higher his value could become

Eric is a stud who brings a ton to the table. I think he'd catch 110 passes in KC, and would be a huge addition to their team. He might be enough to get them to the next level. That's where I think he should go, to the Chiefs. For a 2nd round pick.

2d is a stretch-3rd is a possibility with this year's strong draft-4th would be a no-go for me...I'd pay the Moulds his negotiated salary and keep him.

644626[/snapback]

I agree... we should pay THE MOULDS and make his asssscot play for us or he can sit his asssscot at home and collect nada.

hold on one second, here is the question, would you rather get nothing and have moulds released or holdout, or would you rather get something, and send him to a place that might have a weaker offense than our's, in Houston.

-Do not send him to NE, I would rather have the Houston 4th over a NE 3rd.

Also i value the houston 4th over a late 3rd anyways, you get the first pick on the 2nd day, over the past few draft there is always someone projected to go 1st and 2nd that are availible in the 4th, not to mention you have all night to rescout, and pick the very best player for your situation. Not to mention players pick on the 2nd day play with a chip on their shoulders.

Not to also mention, the chance to get additional pick from that pick, like I said there could be a player the 10th team drafting that day wants, and is afraid to wait.

the 3rd round moves so fast before you get to look at what is left it's too late, and you have to hand in your card. Get the 4th send him to Houston, where he'll be the 4th option, behind, Bush, Johnson and getting sacked.