(OT) Is Kerry a Packer fan....?

yes.  kerry was a packer fan before he wasn't a packer fan.  he also picked the patriots in the sb before they lost to the packers.  and then he picked the packers to win after he picked against them.

47144[/snapback]

Jeez! So you are telling me that John Kerry is the first/only politician to claim rooting interest for the team of the place he is visiting? What a scumbag! :)

Next GW will pose himself in some inner-city, and pretends he cares about working class people. Or worse yet, be pictured reading a book, pretending that he thinks reading is important! Kerry is really lowering the bar, isn't he? :)

Jackass..I mean Democrat

I'm sure he either flipped or flopped and started routing for Indy before the game was over.  :)

47126[/snapback]

I notice in that picture that everyone else is looking at the TV (probably as the Packers are scoring), but John boy is looking around to see who is looking at HIM (which is nobody of course because they are there to watch the Packers, not to see the next Walter Mondale).

I notice in that picture that everyone else is looking at the TV (probably as the Packers are scoring), but John boy is looking around to see who is looking at HIM (which is nobody of course because they are there to watch the Packers, not to see the next Walter Mondale).

I thought the same exact thing! Kerry looks so friggin pathetic. Look at me-I have my arms outstretched and am cheering for your team. Please someone look at me. Please