McGahee / My Hero

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

It doesn't matter to me if he wins the rushing title, brakes NFL records, carries us to the Superbowl :lol: (well ok, it would matter some) he won my heart before he ever stepped back onto the field. The fact that he even has the balls to play is a testament to his courage, Heart and determination. God bless Willis McGahee and all that he stands for.

:P

Guest dog14787
I'm more of the what have you done for me lately type of fan.

I only care if he becomes the dominant force I expect him to be.....

640942[/snapback]

I know,

You guys are tough! :lol:

Guest dog14787
i'll be mad now if he never does anything, cuz now we know what he can do

640944[/snapback]

:P dog on it !!! I'm as ashamed as I can be!!! Just forget I ever said anything. Mcgahee is just a figment of your imagination. WAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until he runs you over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

It doesn't matter to me if he wins the rushing title, brakes NFL records, carries us to the Superbowl  :lol: (well ok, it would matter some) he won my heart before he ever stepped back onto the field. The fact that he even has the balls to play is a testament to his courage, Heart and determination. God bless Willis McGahee and all that he stands for.

:P

640940[/snapback]

Man, if you're not living with him, I'll bet he doesn't want you sending him your laundry bill.

Guest dog14787
Man, if you're not living with him, I'll bet he doesn't want you sending him your laundry bill.

640956[/snapback]

:lol: Well Alrighty then!!!

Guest dog14787

640956[/snapback]

:lol::P:D:P:lol::lol: oga , oga, oga, umph!!!! Are you a soul reader?

Guest dog14787

640956[/snapback]

dog on it ! I knew I should have stayed with that nudist colony. I'll never have clean clothes again!!!! :lol:

Nanker are you a spanker?